St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) February 15, 2013
There's a new type of talk show on the airwaves – "transformational TV" show, The Ripple Effect. Host Kristen White, an award-winning former television journalist and anchor and current business/life coach, author, international speaker and trainer provides a forum for those seeking an alternative to the lack of substance found in much of today's television programming. Airing on Sunday mornings in six U.S. markets, The Ripple Effect features some of the world's foremost experts in personal development and wellness of the mind, body and spirit.
This week's show, airing Sunday, February 17th features the following expert guests:
- Bill Walsh – CEO/Founder of Business Coaching/Venture Capital firm Powerteam International. Bill hosts and speaks at events all over the world! His passion is to empower entrepreneurs and business owners to create massive success.
- Andrea Woolf – An experienced and renowned business and personal coach who has spent the past 16 years inspiring others to “have it all.” Woolf is also an accomplished author who has used her natural gift as a well-rounded communicator to expand her reach and share her experience through her first book entitled Ignite Your Life: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be.
- Allan Milham – Allan Milham’s signature work Bold Moves® is a strategic system for catapulting motivated individuals into lives of great contribution. His company, Bold Moves Enterprises, Inc. is an international human performance development firm providing top level coaching and consulting in leadership, performance and team development.
"The idea behind The Ripple Effect is that one voice, one sentence or one single 'drop' of wisdom is all it takes to help transform your life. The show is a marketplace of ideas for anyone looking to make a change for the better, either professionally or personally," Kristen White says.
In addition to the expert interviews, each 30-minute episode of The Ripple Effect will feature a fitness segment, a regular "spirituality boot camp" series and practical tools to use in every day life. Following each show, more in-depth interviews with each guests will be posted on the show's website at http://www.kristenwhitetv.com as well as on YouTube.
The Ripple Effect airs between 6 and 7 a.m. Sunday mornings on the following stations in the following markets:
- St. Louis, MO: KDNL, ABC 30 & Charter Cable
- Tampa, FL: WTTA, MyTV
- Nashville, TN: WZTV, FOX
- Minneapolis, MN: KMBU, CW
- Las Vegas, NV: KVMY, MyTV
- Baltimore, MD: WBFF, FOX
For complete information on The Ripple Effect including video clips and full
guest bios, please visit http://www.kristenwhitetv.com.
# # #
About Kristen White TV
Professional business and life coach, media coach, author mentor, video producer, spirituality/transformational author, thought leader, speaker, trainer, radio host and intuitive business designer, Kristen White enjoys helping entrepreneurs succeed in business and in life. Kristen brings more than a decade of experience as an award-winning television journalist and anchor to her new show, The Ripple Effect, airing in six U.S. markets and on Charter Cable. She is a 2012 recipient of three Stevie Awards for Women in Business for Video of the Year, Mentor/Coach of the Year and Female Entrepreneur of the Year. For more information, please visit http://www.kristenwhitetv.com.