(PRWEB UK) 15 February 2013
It has been reported in This Is South Devon, Stephen Nurse, 59 put a number of lives at risk when he installed two boilers and signed off work on a further two. Nurse had also serviced gas boilers whilst claiming he was Gas Certified, producing a total of 10 fake Gas Safety certificates.
Providing plumbers in Tower Hamlets, We Fix Now also offer a number of Gas Safe Registered engineers who operate around the clock in London and the surrounding counties. As such they were naturally concerned by the news and were prompted to issue the following advice over selecting the right gas fitter.
“It’s been said before but it really is important to be extremely vigilant about who fixes, installs and maintains your boiler or other gas appliances. Only ever use Gas Registered individuals and be sure to check the ID card, on both sides. Remember to look out for important information such as a licence number, start and expiry date, up to date qualifications, as well as the correct security hologram.
“If in doubt, think twice before your let them near your gas appliances. Faulty boilers can lead to leaks and carbon monoxide poisoning can kill without warning.”
We Fix Now is a London-based company providing emergency electricians and plumbing in London and counties. Renowned for their fast and effective service, the firm also specialise in unblocking drains, fixing central heating and boilers and sorting problems with gas. With a strong focus on customer service, We Fix Now prides itself on providing fully qualified and experienced engineers day and night, every day of the year.