San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 19, 2013
Astronomers may want to keep an eye on San Francisco’s Affiliate Management Days. From April 16-17, 2013, the Marriott Marquis hotel will be a power center of affiliate managers, CMOs and online-oriented merchants – all converging to create an explosion of networking and educational opportunities.
- Early bird savings end February 22, 2013 – don’t miss out on the chance to save up to $500 on registration prices.
The primary source of energy at this senior affiliate management event is social. Over the course of a concentrated two-day conference, affiliate marketing professionals connect through:
1. Power Breakfasts: Break the fast with informal morning meet-ups.
2. Birds-of-a-Feather Lunch Discussions: Eat and meet at topic-specific tables (no more than 10 peers per table).
4. Exhibits & Breaks: Take time out from sessions to explore the exhibits and seal deals.
5. End-of-Day-One Reception: Chat to the president of a major affiliate network or a world-known affiliate fraud detective at a full bar reception.
In-depth sessions, keynotes and panel discussions fuel the fusion. Discussions cover everything from affiliate marketing analytics and mobile affiliate marketing to recruitment and compliance policing. All major affiliate networks and numerous online retailers are at hand to offer their valuable insight on successfully managing affiliate programs.
Register before February 22 for AM Days in San Francisco, CA (April 16-17, 2013) and save up to $500 off the full price.
View the full agenda and see all the in-depth sessions available.
About Affiliate Management Days
Affiliate Management Days is a professional forum for affiliate managers and marketing executives responsible for their company’s affiliate marketing strategy, program management and related operations.
Whether you have an existing affiliate program or you are creating a new initiative, AM Days offers you valuable insights into how other online retailers are successfully implementing and managing their affiliate programs.
AM Days covers topics such as:
- Affiliate program management
- Affiliate recruitment
- Affiliate marketing analytics
- Effective affiliate motivation
- Affiliate marketing fraud
- Types and value of affiliates
- Conversion optimization
- Compliance policing & enforcement
- Solutions to challenges and threats
- Legislative questions/issues
- Leveraging emerging trends
- Mobile affiliate marketing
- Offline performance marketing
About Conference Chair
Affiliate Management Days is organized and chaired by Geno Prussakov, an award-winning affiliate marketing expert, who over the years has personally contributed to the affiliate marketing success of hundreds of brands worldwide. Prussakov’s bestselling A Practical Guide to Affiliate Marketing (2007) and Affiliate Program Management: An Hour a Day (2011) have trained thousands of Internet marketing professionals. He has now partnered with Rising Media to also bring you this unique conference.
About Rising Media
Rising Media is a global events producer excelling in Internet and technology-related conferences and exhibitions. Rising Media-produced events include Data Driven Business Week, eMetrics Summit, Context Conference, Conversion Conference, DemandCon, GAUGE, Predictive Analytics World, Text Analytics World, Affiliate Management Days, Building Business Capability, Social Media Economy Days, Web Effectiveness Conference, Search Marketing Expo, SemTech and Social Gaming Summit in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Finland and Australia.