Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) February 20, 2013
Aruvio (http://www.aruvio.com), an innovative provider of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) applications in the Cloud, today announces the availability of Version 2.0 of its suite of GRC applications in the cloud. With this release and its new Policy, Vendor Risk and Incident Management modules, Aruvio both broadens and deepens its Cloud based GRC application offering.
Rajesh Unadkat, Aruvio Co-founder and CEO, said: "We are pleased to provide our customers with an opportunity to expand their use of Aruvio and deliver more value to their respective organizations, while continuing to benefit from our unparalleled price, deployment and ramp-up costs. Policy, Vendor Risk, and Incident management are a natural extension to our core compliance management functions.”
Improvements to Aruvio Vendor Risk application and portal include:
- Ability to offload vendor contacts management by delegating user administration to the vendors themselves.
- Enhanced controls delegation: users can now delegate a single control or a group of controls.
- Aruvio single repository for all vendor compliance and risk related documents is now extended to evidence, policies & contracts, and service agreements. Users can set expiry dates on these documents and easily generate notifications and alerts requesting document updates.
Aruvio Policy enables organizations to create, update, and manage Policies through a policy approval workflow, and to map them to regulations, and associated compliance requirements and controls. Users can now implement policy education programs and seamlessly attach relevant training materials such as video tutorials. With this new module, companies can better assess employee awareness and understanding of, and compliance with these policies. Aruvio Policy makes extensive use of Aruvio high productivity enabling intuitive cloud based user interface.
Aruvio Incident facilitates assessment and remediation of incidents. Aruvio cloud based workflow allows users to collect, investigate, remediate, review, report on incidents, and generate alerts through a streamlined process. Incidents can be assessed and prioritized for their severity and the risk they bring to the business.
In addition to adding these two new modules, AruvioGRC Version 2.0 brings improvements in compliance assessment management over prior releases, including:
- Assessment responders can simultaneously view guidance from mapped regulations and provide more accurate responses.
- Controls can be filtered by status, evidence attached, or overlaps across multiple regulations.
- More options to delegate tasks across the organization provide for more effective use of company resources and a more streamlined compliance assessment process.
- New built-in reports further enable “continuous compliance” monitoring.
Ideally suited for mid-tier organizations and built on Salesforce Force.com platform, the Aruvio GRC Suite is a complete set of GRC applications, including Controls, Compliance, Vendor Risk, Enterprise Risk, Incident Management, and Policy management, that are easy to use and deploy in hours. Leveraging the proven, scalable, and secure cloud infrastructure provided by Salesforce.com, Aruvio applications are immediately accessible anytime, anywhere, and from any device. For more information about Aruvio, please visit http://www.aruvio.com.
Aruvio Press Contacts