Portland, OR (PRWEB) February 19, 2013
Bogs Footwear (http://www.BogsFootwear.com), a company that has been making comfortable shoes for the most uncomfortable conditions since 2002, is pleased to offer its lightest rainboots and best performance technology to date in the Spring ’13 collection now available at Bogsfootwear.com and retail.
Among the new styles for spring are lightweight rainboots for women and kids, must-have boots and slip-ons for the gardening aficionado and urban farmer, and innovative footwear for the commercial fishing and food processing industries.
“Our commitment to quality and innovation means Bogs are built to handle any spring challenge, whether it’s long days digging in the dirt, shopping your local farmers market or puddle jumping with –or without – the kids,” says Bill Combs, president and founder of Bogs Footwear.
Meet the newest 100% waterproof Bogs now available for Spring 2013 (high-res images and samples available upon request):
- Women’s Rainboot: Bogs’ lightest rainboot yet allows grown-ups to get in on the puddle-jumping action while adding a fresh pop of color to any spring wardrobe. The new Bogs Rainboot for women is 100% waterproof and built for warmer temperatures. The easy pull-on Rainboot is made with an incredibly soft and flexible natural rubber upper that can withstand any spring shower or muddy puddle. MSRP $79.95
- Women’s Harper: Bogs’ garden shoes for women, including the Rose, Rue and new Harper, are livelier than ever with fresh floral and retro-inspired veggie prints that offer protection against shovels and are easy to hose off after a day spent digging in the dirt. These garden must-haves are 100% waterproof, feature 2mm of lightweight Neo-TechTM insulation and breakthrough Bogs Max-WickTM technology to minimize moisture and maximize comfort. MSRP $78.95
- Men’s Urban Farmer: Designed to help city dwellers bring some of the great outdoors to the concrete jungle, the Urban Farmer is the perfect lightweight utility shoe for any outdoor activity – like wiring a chicken coop, doing yard work around the house or simply hoofing it to the hardware store. The 100% waterproof slip-on is constructed with 2mm of lightweight Neo-Tech insulation and Bogs Max-Wick to keep feet dry and comfortable. MSRP $87.95
- Kids’ Rainboot: These 100% waterproof puddle jumpers are made with soft and flexible natural rubber, non-slip outsoles and easy pull-on handles. Kids and parents can choose from a delightful rainbow of bright colors and prints – perfect for splashing around the playground or stomping throughout town. MSRP $49.95
Bogs At Work:
After years in the lab, Bogs has combined its iconic comfort and durability with its best outsole innovation technology to date. The new Bogs Bio Grip outsole features the latest in compound innovation to ensure -solid footing every time, no matter the conditions.
“We are extremely proud of our breakthrough in compound technology found on our new industrial footwear,” said Combs. “Our Bio Grip outsole is the most chemical-and-slip-resistant outsole on the market.”
The latest additions to the Bogs Industrial line of waterproof work boots include:
- Highliner Pro: Built with the new Bogs Bio Grip outsole, the Highliner Pro is 100% waterproof and the most slip-resistant fishing boot on the market. The expansive contact area ensures traction on smooth, wet surfaces, and features supportive abrasion for long wear. Constructed with Bogs Max-Wick to minimize moisture in the boot and pliable rubber to fold down in warmer conditions. The rigid steel shank offers additional support and ladder protection. This boot is also available with a steel toe. MSRP $129.95
- Food Pro: Featuring the new Bogs Bio Grip outsole (delivering an unprecedented combination of slip and chemical resistance), the Bogs Food Pro boot is self-cleaning for additional traction in debris-laden surfaces. The Food Pro features 2mm Neo-Tech for mild insulation and Bogs Max-Wick to help minimize moisture. The boot’s soft and flexible rubber upper can be rolled down in warm conditions and a rigid, wide steel shank offers extra support. This boot is also available with a steel toe. MSRP $131.95
All of the new Bogs styles are 100% waterproof, built with all natural, high-performance rubber to protect from the elements, and have a contoured fit built on a European last (with a wider forefront and narrower heel). Every pair of Bogs comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The Spring ’13 collection is now available at bogsfootwear.com and select retailers such as Zappos, Amazon, Nordstrom, REI and more.
Since 2002, Bogs has been making warm, waterproof and comfortable all-weather boots for people who work (or play) in the most uncomfortable conditions. With more than 40 years of experience in the shoe industry, Bogs offers durable footwear made with high-quality materials for the men’s, women’s and kids’ outdoor, casual, industrial, hunting and agricultural industries. For more information about Bogs, please visit http://www.bogsfootwear.com, “like” us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/bogsfootwear or follow @BogsFootwear on Twitter.