The FOUND Conference is the first ever of its kind. We break away from the traditional focus in SEO on short-term tactics and gains to discuss the long term implications of Content Marketing strategy.
(PRWEB) February 20, 2013
The FOUND Conference New York will feature presentations & discussions on where SEO & Content Marketing are headed. Unlike the traditional pitching process at most marketing conferences, speakers were hand-picked by the conference organizers. The FOUND Conference speaker list includes some of Marketing’s most influential thought leaders, on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Content Marketing such as:
- Ray Grieselhuber, CEO & Co-Founder GinzaMetrics
- Audrey Rasizer Marlow, Sr. Director of Online Analytics, The Media Innovation Group
- Jonathan Ashton, Executive Director Search & Analytics, TBWA\Chiat\Day
- Rick Bakas, Founder Bakas Media
- David Torchiano, Director of Online Optimization, The New York Times
- Ben Parr, Managing Partner, #DOMINATEFUND
"The FOUND Conference is the first ever of its kind. We break away from the traditional focus in SEO on short-term tactics and gains to discuss the long term implications of Content Marketing strategy, of which SEO is quickly becoming a part. We have assembled a non-traditional group of speakers from a variety of backgrounds to provide a fresh perspective on the most exciting trends within digital marketing." -- Ray Grieselhuber, CEO of GinzaMetrics
With attendance limited, FOUND Conference provides an intimate setting where audience participation is encouraged and attendees can freely network with panelists and fellow marketing professionals in attendance.
The panel of experts will discuss topics such as:
- What challenges exist in SEO and Content Marketing today?
- How is offsite content being addressed?
- What is social media’s evolving role in SEO?
- Who will own SEO and Content Marketing moving forward?
- How is technology changing the industry?
Tickets can be purchased on Eventbrite: http://found-nyc.eventbrite.com/.
Event Name: FOUND Conference - New York
Dates: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Location: 163 W. 23rd St, New York, NY 10011
The full conference details can be viewed online at http://foundconf.com
About Ginzamarkets, Inc.:
Launched in late 2010, Ginzamarkets offers the GinzaMetrics SEO platform for enterprise and agency clients. GinzaMetrics presents complex data into actionable recommendations on a page-by-page basis. The complete solution covers all aspects of SEO including server configuration, broken link notifications, improved crawlability and granular keyword recommendations.
For more information, visit http://www.ginzametrics.com or contact:
Erin Robbins O’Brien, Head of Strategy, GinzaMetrics
Erin (at) Ginzametric s(dot)com