Telematics Update’s Telematics for Fleet Management Conference Europe 2013, The Complete Fleet Telematics Market Overview
Telematics Update: Next month’s Telematics for Fleet Management Europe Conference (19-20 March, Amsterdam) will bring together 200+ senior-level execs from fleet operators, automakers, government, service providers and mobile network operators to lay the foundations for crucial fleet telematics partnerships and provide a comprehensive market status update.
Amsterdam, Holland (PRWEB) February 21, 2013
In just four weeks’ time a renowned speaker line-up of experts from Volvo, TNT Express, Scania, Renault, will meet at the Telematics for Fleet Management Conference (19-20 March, Amsterdam) to discuss how to develop integrated fleet telematics solutions and meet end-user requirements to drive profitability across commercial vehicle segments. The conference will provide a crucial market update and provide the opportunity for companies from other verticals, such as IT and insurance, who plan to launch products in the fleet space to build crucial relationships and establish partnerships in this vertical. A sample attendee list has been released on the website and includes leading companies in the fleet space as well as newer market entrants such as Continental, Deutsche Telekom, Fleetmatics, Iron Mountain, Masternaut and Zurich.(http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/confirmed-attendees.php).
Krystyna Grant, Business Development Director, Telematics Update has shared her excitement to meet some of the top companies working in the fleet space. “This will be a great chance to really get to grips with what’s happening in the fleet telematics industry right now. Speakers and attendees will be able to share their inside knowledge on the state of the market, whilst making crucial business connections.”
Networking sessions have been scheduled amongst an independently researched agenda. Topics key to developing an effective fleet telematics strategy in 2013 include:
- Integrating Telematics and Corporate IT systems: Evaluate horizontal platforms such as SAP, IBM, Oracle and Microsoft to ascertain the associated costs and calculate the ROI of integrating supply chains with ICT systems
- EETS to Create Seamless Mobility across Borders: Understand the components of EETS (European Electronic Tolling Service) such as the 2004/52/e3 directive, including implementation challenges involving differing tolling methods with DSRC and satellite to build a pan-European framework
- Establish a Business Case for End-Users: Decipher fleet operators’ key business motives such as increasing driver and operational efficiency to develop a single-unit and flexible solution which delivers ROI
- Synergise Insurance with Fleets: Understand fleet operators’ key solution requirements such as accurate driving behaviour profiles to align insurance offerings with fleet managers’ operations
- FMS for Fleets under Lease Plans: Get-to-grips with seamless mobility including smartphone-based solutions, car-sharing models and inter-modal routing & leasing to ensure that your solutions have factored in macro automotive trends
- The Mobility Model to Overtake Vehicle Sales for the CVT Market: Discuss how to package mobility solutions with future tech such as virtual keys, cloud computing, HTML5, V2X and ADAS to reinvent traditional telematics service packages to meet customer demand
The full agenda and speaker line-up is available to download via the website: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/index.php
The final $100 USD discount on conference passes expires this week on Friday 22nd February. After Friday ticket prices will increase. Registrations can be made via the website or by contacting the Telematics Update team: https://secure.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/register.php
kgrant (at) telematicsupdate (dot) com
+ 44 207 372 7241
Telematics Update: The Unparalleled Intelligence and Networking Platform that Unites the Telematics Industry
Telematics Update offers unique and incisive news and analysis for the automotive telematics space. Our business know-how includes areas such as Insurance Telematics, Safety, Infotainment, In-Car Content, Navigation, LBS, Fleet Management and Telematics for EVs. Our newsletter, reports and global B2B conferences unite thought-leaders from across the automotive, consumer electronics, mobile, wireless, digital and web industries to drive innovation, build relationships and bring vehicle connectivity to the masses.