(PRWEB UK) 21 February 2013
The Las Vegas pool party season will soon be underway for 2013, attracting visitors from around the world to the (in)famous all day parties hosted in some of Las Vegas’ biggest and best hotel and casino pools. The whole pool party concept in Las Vegas is in its ninth year this year and the number of parties grows each year as they become more and more popular. People travel far and wide to attend some of the hottest pool parties in Vegas and this guide compiled by Vegas experts High Roller Suites is designed to lead party animals through the maze and pick out the perfect party.
Before you go
Before setting off to one of the coolest pool parties in Vegas, it’s worth keeping a few things in mind that will make or break any experience. Pool parties are nightclubs rather than run of the mill hotel pools, entrants need to be at least 21 years old to gain entry and won't get to do much poolside relaxing. Guests also can't get in for free just because they are staying at the hotel. They are completely separate events. There is still a dress code, although this is more bikinis and Bermudas rather than a shirt and tie.
Unfortunately, queues start at around 8:00 AM in the morning for 10 - 11 am entry. It is worth getting there early as once capacity is reached, no more people will be allowed in due to strict health and safety laws. The only way to avoid the very long queues is to go VIP. VIP packages are available from places like High Roller Suites and they offer a range of great benefits on top of queue jumping.
The parties to be seen at in 2013
1. Rehab at The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
The ultimate pool party in Sin City, Rehab at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is the original and yet still the best party to be seen at in 2013. Hosted in the hotel’s Paradise pool, it is by far the biggest party on offer and holds up to 7000 guests on a busy weekend. With 50 poolside cabanas, luxurious food and waiter drinks service for VIP reservations, Rehab is the definition of Las Vegas decadence. Rehab attracts some of the most famous DJ’s and performers and some of the most beautiful people from the US and beyond.
2. Encore Beach club at Wynn
Upmarket yet still huge fun, Encore Beach club takes the number two spot, where it pretty much stays year after year. Encore is famous for its beautiful and often famous guests and top notch DJ’s. Complete with poles for ‘dancing’ and multi-story, private hire cabanas complete with fully stocked fridges, this is the height of Las Vegas pool party luxury. Oh, and David Hasselhoff is often seen partying here.
3. Wet Republic at MGM Grand
Year after year, the infamous 53,000 square foot pool Wet Republic fights for second place with Encore. Wet Republic is loud, busy and packed with beautiful people and celebrities, like Lindsay Lohan and last year’s very famous guest, Prince Harry. Featuring two salt pools and a host of luxury loungers and cabanas, Wet Republic is the place to seen this summer.
4. Bagatelle at Tropicana Las Vegas
Launched at the open of the 2012 party season, Bagatelle has commanded an instant following, thanks to its ‘Euro’ glamour feel – European lounge DJs, topless bathing and very classy clientele. Bagatelle is a top stop for models and the men, (and potential agents) that love them. This is a more upmarket, chic pool party in a more retro part of town and features top quality, feature packed cabanas, a high-class restaurant and a host of luxuries that cannot be found at any old pool party in Vegas.
5. Marquee Day club at The Cosmopolitan
The Cosmopolitan hotel is hip and relatively new on the Las Vegas day party scene, and boy does it take its new reputation seriously. Multi-storey (three to be exact) pool bungalows complete with everything you can think of, including infinity pools and the best DJ’s make this a top option for something fun, cool and not too outlandish.
6. Liquid at Aria
Say hello to Kelly Osbourne, Audrina Partridge and Carmen Electra at Liquid Pool lounge at the Aria hotel. With eight Grand Cabanas, a 50-seat restaurant operated by the famous Brian Massle and a 1200 square foot central pool, Liquid is one of the finest pool parties on the strip. This hot spot is the height of indulgence, with champagne brought to loungers and electro beats to keep the party moving.
7. TAO Beach at Venetian & Palazzo
This is the ultimate Asian themed, ultra-cool pool party with Balinese décor and cool resident DJ’s. Cabanas come complete with TV’s, gaming consoles and pre-ordered mini bars stocked with the drinks you love. This is a top luxury party spot with glam guests, cool music and an ambiance found nowhere else in Vegas.
8. Ditch Fridays at Palms
Party with up to 3000 like-minded party people at Ditch Fridays at the Palms Hotel in Las Vegas. With live concerts, 27 VIP luxury cabanas, three amazing bars and a fabulous array of uber-cool fellow guests, Palms pool and bungalows is a must-try outdoor paradise this season.
Sapphire is new for 2013 so it isn’t open just yet, but it is so sure to be a hot ticket this season that it had to have a spot in the top ten. Sapphire bills itself as ‘the world’s largest gentlemen’s club’. It is a famous strip bar that this year will translate its winning formula to pool parties. Expect to see strippers, Go-Go dancers, models, lots of beautiful people and male guests. Sapphire is a 3.5 million dollar project that the organisers are confident will make it the best pool party for 2013.
10. Bare Pool Lounge at Mirage
Last but not necessarily least, Bare at Mirage is the ultra-decadent place to be this summer. Euro bathing (topless) is encouraged at Bare and until the opening of Sapphire, is probably considered the most outrageous and scandalous Las Vegas pool party. Bare is much smaller and less hectic than many of the major chain hotel parties and is ideal for those who don’t go in for the big and brash.
The best way to enjoy all of these pool parties is to go VIP. When in Las Vegas...
There’s the possibility to get some great value VIP packages, or splash out on something out of the ordinary. Most VIP providers, like High Roller Suites, allow customers to choose from some or all of the below:
- VIP entry – Beat the two hour queues and walk straight in at opening time.
- Hire a daybed – Holds up to six people, these cost between £300 and £1000 per day and come with a minimum spend of at least one bottle of champers. The closer to the pool your day bed, the more it will cost.
- Pool couches/lily pads – Depends on the day club. These options are right in the thick of the action in the pool and generally start at £1000. These can hold between six to ten people.
- Cabanas – Up to 15 people. These are ideal for mid-sized groups looking to hang out for a full day at a pool party. Cabanas in most cases include bottle service, fully stocked fridges with soft drinks and water, flat screen TV’s, air con, fans, couches and some have their own private pools to view the action. Starting prices are around £1000 for quieter days and up to £3000 for major events. Cabanas and VIP entry are available from vegaspoolparties.co.uk .
- VIP Bungalows –These are the ultimate VIP way to experience a pool party. A bungalow can contain its own Jacuzzi, HDTV, games consoles, fridges, misting system and ample room to relax with friends. The bungalows at Marquee Day club are three storey party villas leading onto the day club. This is the ultimate way to take in the action.