We are extremely proud to have such a wealth of star-quality presenters on board, and we’re sure our many customers will agree that their professionalism and enthusiasm makes for an unforgettable shopping experience
(PRWEB UK) 25 February 2013
Enthusiasts of The Jewellery Channel UK TV network are in store for more dazzle with no less than twelve star presenters now stirring up excitement on air.
TJC is one of the most prominent jewellery retailers in the UK – they are not only sought after for offering quality merchandise at surprisingly affordable prices compared to the High Street, they have also attracted a wide fan base for carrying more than 15,000 collections of luxury items and the world’s largest variety of gemstones.
In addition to broadcasting to over 30 million homes in the UK and Republic of Ireland alone, The Jewellery Channel’s website airs their shopping network twenty-four hours a day.
On TV, their current channel scheduling is as follows:
- Freeview 31 from 6am – Midday
- Freeview 60 from 6am – Midnight
- Freesat 815 from 6am – 2am (following day)
- Sky 650 from 6am – 2am (following day)
- Virgin 153 from 6am – Midday.
TJC’s team of presenters were picked for their passionate affinity for jewellery and strong appeal to audiences. They are seasoned professionals who most will be familiar with from a wide range of broadcasting projects that have aired:
1. Anouska Adams has over 10 years of experience fronting numerous TV channels, as well as being a journalist.
2. Chloe Marshall has worked for Tiffany’s and at one time hosted the Breakfast Show.
3. Cris St. Valery is a journalist and presenter for the likes of the BBC.
4. Derek Gibbons, a classically trained musician, has experience that includes the ‘Daily Express Shopping Channel’, ‘Quizcall’ and ‘The Great Big Quiz’.
5. Derek Marks has been with TJC since 2009, following years on TV and radio.
6. Ellis Ward, who started her career dancing at the Moulin Rouge in Paris, has co-hosted the Saturday night prime time show ‘You Bet’, amongst others.
7. Gemma Hadley, an artist, has previously done news reading and presenting for the likes of GMTV and ITN News.
8. Hannah Peckham has hosted shows on ITV2, TMF and also narrated for Channel 5 and BBC3.
9. Laura Schofield guested regularly as a fashion presenter on QVC and ITV1’s ‘The Zone’, as well as hosting live catwalk shows throughout the UK.
10. Stacey Ellis was a presenter for the ‘Smash Hits Pop Party Tour’ and is an avid gemstone collector.
11. Steven Milne’s passion is TV presenting, and his experience includes appearing on channels such as Deal TV and iBuy.
12. Vicki Browne is known for her presence on a range of interactive shopping and television shows, as well as being a keen host of glamorous charity events.
CEO of The Jewellery Channel, Sri Burugapalli, commented on their current UK TV Network team: “We are extremely proud to have such a wealth of star-quality presenters on board, and we’re sure our many customers will agree that their professionalism and enthusiasm makes for an unforgettable shopping experience.”