Irving, Texas (PRWEB) February 22, 2013
Lucintel is participating in the SpeedNews Aerospace Manufacturing Conference, April 9-10, 2013, at the Charleston Place Hotel, in Charleston, SC. Joseph E. Fritz, Lucintel’s Vice President of Research and Operations, will moderate a discussion about advanced materials usage in the aerospace industry. He also will present a Lucintel paper titled “Innovations in the Aero Structure Manufacturing.”
Joseph will be available throughout the show to answer questions about key market trends and to discuss strategic challenges for the composites industry. He will also share how Lucintel’s strategic consulting engagements have helped major multinational companies make informed decisions and cost effectively deliver key strategic projects including New Market Entry; Growth Opportunity Screening; Competitive Benchmarking; M&A Due Diligence; and Build, Buy, and Partner strategies.
With more than 25 years’ work experience in the aerospace, defense, energy, and automotive industries, Joseph’s strengths include strategic consulting, market research, cost benchmarking, operations, and continuous improvement. As an engineer at General Electric Aerospace, he worked on several defense initiatives, including the Trident II Fire Control System and the Phalanx Close-In Weapons System. He has worked with several manufacturers in the metals industry, including Alcoa Howmet Castings and Doncasters Group, where he contributed to numerous programs, including the Joint Strike Fighter, Boeing’s 787, and the M1 Abrams tank. He has successfully held leadership positions in engineering, quality assurance, operations, marketing, and sales.
SpeedNews has been the source for easy-to-read news and information for executives in commercial, business, and military aviation industries since 1979. It offers the latest industry news along with information on SpeedNews newsletters and aviation industry events. SpeedNews hosts a comprehensive calendar of aviation industry airshows, exhibitions, meetings, and workshops around the world.
Lucintel is a premier global management consulting and market research firm that specializes in industrial markets and technologies, including aerospace and defense, composite materials, and related markets. Lucintel, which has deep knowledge of the composites arena, looks forward to sharing its strategic analysis and latest in-depth studies of the global composites market during the conference.
Being exceptionally well positioned to provide affordable consulting services and market reports, Lucintel uses a combination of industry experience with first-class consultants and analysts to provide quick, accurate results for clients’ research needs.
At the conference, Lucintel will showcase its latest market analysis reports, including the following:
- Global Commercial Aero Turbofan Engine Market, Supply Chain, and Opportunities: 2012-2017
- Global Aerospace Raw Materials Market: 2012-2017
- Profiles of Top Three Global Business Jet Companies: Performance, Strategies, and Competitive Analysis
- Global Military Aircraft Industry 2012- 2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis
- Global Helicopter Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis
- Global Defense Land Vehicle Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis
- Global Business Jet Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis
- Global UAV Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis
- Chinese Aerospace Market Supply Chain and Opportunities: 2012-2017
- Global Commercial Airliner and Regional Aircraft Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis
- Global Defense Vehicle Industry 2012-2017: Trend, Profit, and Forecast Analysis
- Aerospace Interior Market 2012-2017: Market Size, Market Share, Trend, and Forecast Analysis
- Indian Aerospace Supply Chain Market: 2011-2016
- Opportunities in the US Aerospace and MRO Market: 2011-2016
- Value Chain Analysis of Boeing 787
- Opportunity in UK Aerospace and MRO Market: 2011-2016
- Opportunities in Indian Aerospace and MRO Market: 2011-2016
- Opportunities in Global Military Shelter Market 2011-2016: Market Size, Market Share, Trend, and Forecast Analysis
- Growth Opportunities in Global Aerospace Radome Market 2010-2015: Market Size, Market Share, and Forecast Analysis
- Global Aerospace Market Trend and Forecast 2009-2028
- Opportunities in UAV Market 2009-2014: Materials, Markets, and Technology Assessment
- Global Commercial Aerospace Hydraulic Market: 2013-2020
- Global Commercial Aircraft Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) Market: 2013-2020
- Opportunity in Global Commercial Aerospace Seating Market: 2013-2020
- Growth Opportunities in Global Composites Industry 2012-2017
- Opportunities in Global Thermoplastic Composites 2012-2017: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
- Growth Opportunities in the Global Carbon Fiber Market: 2013-2018
- The Global Prepreg Market 2010-2015: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
- Worldwide Prepreg Competitive Analysis and Leadership Study 2010
For more information about the SpeedNews Aerospace Manufacturing Conference, visit http://www.speednews.com/ConferenceInfo.aspx?conferenceID=141