London, UK (PRWEB) February 22, 2013
In 2012, the worldwide market for enterprise social software (ESS) was evaluated at above USD 721 million. It is expected to grow at a CARG of over 44% to override USD 6 billion in 2018. At present, ESS solutions are most extensive adopted in the High Tech & Telecommunication vertical. In the future, North America is likely to deepen its footprints in the market and become a leader in terms of revenue contribution. Meanwhile, the Asia-Pacific regional market is expected to see a substantial growth.
Acquia, Atlassian, Atos Origins, Autodesk, Broadvision, Cisco, Citrix, Google Inc, Microsoft, Vmware, Newsgator Technologies, IBM and Liferay all are among prominent participants of the industry.
New research report “Global Enterprise Social Software (ESS) Market : Global Advancements, Demand Analysis & Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 – 2018)” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Enterprise Social Software (ESS) Market : Global Advancements, Demand Analysis & Worldwide Market Forecasts (2013 – 2018)
Published: February, 2013
Price: S$ 4,650.00
The report provides access to the unique data on the worldwide market for enterprise social software (ESS). It contains comprehensive assessment of the market on the basis of geography, type of deployment model, service consumers and verticals. The research study offers a clear picture of the present situation on the market by disclosing essential information on the market size, shape, segmentation, by characterizing the prevailing market trends, major forces driving and restraining the market as well as by outlining the top market challenges and opportunities. The evaluation of the competitive environment and key companies’ profiles are on hand in the report. In addition, the future forecast for the enterprise social software (ESS) market is available in the research.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides unparalleled knowledge of the global enterprise social software (ESS) market and helps to understand the industry trends.
- In-depth analysis of market segments allow to determine the most promising sectors and to plan effective market-entry or business expansion strategies.
- All-round overview of the market and examination of the main forces influencing it assist in making more informed business decisions.
- Detailed assessment of the competition and review of the entrenched market participants assist in getting a clear picture of who stands where on the market and in indentifying prospective business partners.
- The future outlook shows how the global enterprise social software (ESS) market is set to develop in years ahead.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.