San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) February 25, 2013
PPC Associates, a San Francisco Bay Area-based digital marketing company with over 60 clients and $150 million in annual spend, launched the “2013 Most Influential SEM” tournament bracket today, CEO David Rodnitzky announced.
The 64-person field includes SEM pioneers, innovators, and rising stars. Global figures like Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin and Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer will be slotted at random against SEM figures like defending champion Brad Geddes (of CertifiedKnowledge.org), Andy Beal (founder of Marketing Pilgrim), Danny Sullivan (founding editor of SearchEngineLand and MarketingLand), and CEOs of various leading SEM agencies.
“There are many great experts in the SEM community, and all of them are winners for being included in our 2nd annual March Madness tournament,” Rodnitzky said. “But in another way, there will be only one winner. Who will it be? That's for you to decide. Vote now!”
Voting is open to anyone (limit one vote per matchup per day), and participants are encouraged to share their votes through all social media channels. The voting schedule is as follows:
- Round of 64 voting: NOW through 12 p.m. PT on Wednesday, Feb. 27
- Round of 32 voting: 12:01 p.m. PT on Wednesday, Feb. 27 through 12 p.m. PT on Friday, March 1
- Round of 16 voting: 12:01 p.m. PT on Friday, March 1 through 12 p.m. on Monday, March 4
- Round of 8 voting: 12:01 p.m. PT on Monday, March 4 through 12 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6
- Semifinal voting: 12:01 p.m. PT on Wednesday, March 6 through 12 p.m. on Friday, March 8
- Championship voting: 12:01 p.m. on Friday, March 8 through 12 p.m. on Wednesday, March 13
- Champion announced: the afternoon of Friday, April 6
PPC Associates’ roster of clients includes e-commerce, lead gen, private-sale sites, and B2B. The agency recently scored 91% on a Net Promoter System® study measuring client satisfaction and is accepting inquiries from savvy and growing prospective clients. Information can be found at http://www.ppcassociates.com or by emailing info(at)ppcassociates(dot)com.