Roofing Dallas Fort Worth Families
Flower Mound, Texas (PRWEB) February 28, 2013
Valley Ridge Roofing and Construction, which has helped residential and commercial property owners recover and replace over $15,000,000 worth of hail and wind damage to their homes and offices, today announced their new location in Flower Mound, Texas.
“Our success can be attributed solely to our number one priority─putting our customers first,” said Rand Eastburg, Valley Ridge Roofing’s owner. “And moving to a more centrally located office will help us better, and more efficiently, serve the needs of our customers throughout the Metroplex.”
Valley Ridge Roofing’s professional staff possesses over 25 years of roofing and contracting experience, most roofing Dallas Fort Worth area. They have A+ ratings from both the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List. According to Randy Eastburg: “There are some basic guidelines anyone looking for a roofing company should take into consideration:
- Is the company locally-owned, not an out-of-town storm chaser that doesn’t have your─and your family’s─best interests in mind;
- Are they certified with an A─or better─rating by the Better Business Bureau;
- Are their damage assessors trained and certified (the vast majority of roofing companies hire salespeople with no formal training);
- Do they have general liability insurance coverage;
- Do they employ in-house personal project managers;
- Are they eager to provide references;
- Are they manufacturer certified;
- Do they carry a Workmanship Warranty; and
- Do they offer Dual Quality Control and an inspection checklist?”
Randy Eastburg says, “You need to make sure your roofing decision, which is one you’ll be living with for many years, takes into accounts all of those guidelines. We’re talking about the roof over your family’s head. You want to make sure the company you choose will do the job right and guarantee their work. And that’s exactly what Valley Ridge Roofing has been doing for 4 years, roofing Dallas Fort Worth families with excellent results.” Randy Eastburg is determined to help change the roofing industry through positive customer experience and a professional staff.
About Valley Ridge Roofing Dallas Fort Worth: Valley Ridge Roofing has been doing business in the D/FW Metroplex for 4 years, and has served the needs of over 1000 residential and commercial customers in that time. Backed by A+ rated service by the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List, Valley Ridge Roofing Dallas Fort Worth is owned and operated by Rand Eastburg. He can be reached at (972) 355-1400. Or visit our website at ValleyRidgeRoofingofTexas.com.