Perceptive Software’s technology delivers the flexibility to encompass numerous enterprise systems and file types at once, and will provide a great capability for pinpointing data, mitigating risk, and clarifying what is secure from what is not.
SHAWNEE, Kan. (PRWEB) February 25, 2013
- Perceptive Software, creator of process and content management products and solutions, today announced that Comtrue Technologies, a South Korean-based provider of network security, privacy, DDoS security, email security and internal information leakage prevention services, has selected Document Filters from Perceptive Search (formerly ISYS) to enhance the company’s Security products.
- Document Filters technology identifies all unstructured data within an enterprise’s repositories, enabling knowledge management personnel to quickly parse, analyze, load and display the precise content needed.
- In 2012, this technology was chosen to be an embedded component of SAP’s newest generation of enterprise applications.
- “Perceptive Software’s technology delivers the flexibility to encompass numerous enterprise systems and file types at once, and will provide a great capability for pinpointing data, mitigating risk, and clarifying what is secure from what is not,” said No Hyun Park, President of Comtrue Technologies. “With ‘big data’ management presenting an ever-greater challenge to our customers, we believe Document Filters will ensure our customers have visibility and control within their operations for the long term.”
- “We are proud to work with firms like Comtrue Technologies as we continue to build solutions that scale to address needs of efficient, reliable and sustainable data management globally,” said Brian Anderson, Chief Technology Officer for Perceptive Software. “Document Filters lets users locate and sort needed data on demand, while providing a means for ensuring data is properly maintained and uncompromised—and thus protected from liability.”
Established in 1997, Comtrue Technologies provides consulting and solutions to ensure privacy and integrity of web servers, enterprise networks and personal computers; provide data loss prevention (DLP), email security and distributed denial of service (DDoS) prevention; and retrieving and archiving data across multiple platforms. For more information, visit http://www.comtrue.com.
About Perceptive Software (http://www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company (NYSE: LXK), builds a complete family of intelligent capture, content and process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect enterprise applications to the processes and information outside those applications, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility.