We are happy to support National Reading Month during March. By giving back with free storybook apps, we hope to inspire kids to read in a way that they will find fun and engaging.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 26, 2013
Auryn Inc., the most award-winning digital publisher and creator of unprecedented children’s storybook apps for iPad and tablet devices, announced today support for global reading programs by offering a new storybook app title from their collection free each day during the month of March to promote children reading on digital devices.
Many notable and award-winning apps from the company’s popular collection will be offered free throughout the month, including the following award-winning titles:
- “Where Do Balloons Go?” (Winner of multiple awards including School Library Journal 10 Best Apps of the Year) is available on March 4th: http://bit.ly/YJO8jV
- “Van Gogh and the Sunflowers” (USA Today Top 5 amazing kids book app and current Appy Award finalist) is available on March 9th: http://bit.ly/tJcR0D
- “Teddy’s Day” (Winner of multiple awards including the first ever Appy Award) is available on March 7th: http://bit.ly/fL36eY
- “The Little Mermaid” (Parent’s Choice Award winner) is available on March 17th
- “Bunny Fun: Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes” (Parent’s Choice Award winner) is available on March 19th
- “Teddy’s Night” (Parent’s Choice Award winner) is available on March 29th
March is recognized by the National Education Association throughout the U.S. as National Reading Month. The organization will celebrate its 16th Annual Read Across America Day, a nationwide program that helps children discover the joy of reading, and is expected to draw more than 45 million participants on Friday, March 1st.
“We are happy to support National Reading Month during March. By giving back with storybook apps, we hope to inspire kids to read in a way that they will find fun and engaging,” proclaims Umesh Shukla, Founder and CEO of Auryn, Inc. “Bringing illustrations to life through animation and interactivity seems to brighten the eyes and minds of today’s youngsters, and we couldn’t be happier to support that renewed enthusiasm.”
About Auryn, Inc.
Founded by Academy Award-winning visual effects experts from Hollywood's top movie studios, Auryn Inc. is the most award-winning digital publisher of storybook and creative apps for the iPad, iPhone, Android and other tablet devices. Uniting leading technologists and creative artists, Auryn's patented technology enables the company to produce ground-breaking, interactive content for the new, emerging tablet medium. Recognized by the Producers Guild of America and Variety magazine as a Digital 25 Top Innovator in Emerging Media and winner of more app awards than any other digital publisher, Auryn is paving the way in digital publishing and fast becoming the leader in children's storybook apps. For more on Auryn, visit http://auryn.tv/.
# # #