When: March 21-22, 2013 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PT); Where: Work Is Good Workspace, 2082 Business Center Dr. Suite 250, Irvine, CA 92612; Instructor: Carlton Nettleton
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) February 27, 2013
The learning objectives for this course are:
- Name the seven pillars of Servant Leadership.
- Examine what a being Servant Leader means for attendees and the team.
- Define entropy and give examples of ten signs of team decay.
- Evaluate whether the organization can support Scrum or not.
- Describe what is dialogue and how to recognize a crucial conversation.
- Practice crucial conversations skills and other techniques to remain in dialogue.
- Create powerful agendas that foster collaboration and retain participant focus.
- Explain the dynamics of group decision-making and the groan zone.
- Identify fifteen facilitative listening skills employed by a ScrumMaster.
- Demonstrate the power of facilitative listening skills during open discussion.
- Select alternatives to open discussion.
What you will receive from this course:
- A vivid student workbook full of custom exercises, activities and course summaries that capture the essential points one needs to learn and comprehend.
- A reading list of great books to jump-start attendees continuing education on the topics discussed in the course.
- Two forty-five minute conference calls after the course with the instructor and the other participants to support your continuing education and application of the skills discussed in the class.
Early bird special ends March 7th, 2013 so register today: http://agile.conscires.com/advanced-scrummaster-training-irvine-01/