Network with Food and Rural Affairs Select Committee, Thames Water, Anglian Water, Suez Environment, Veolia Water and Many More | Smart Water Systems
SMi Group’s second annual Smart Water Systems conference taking place on 8-9 May 2013 in London, UK features senior industry figures from an array of global water utilities discussing the latest developments on efforts to preserve water resources through asset management, efficient technologies and customer behavioural change.
London (PRWEB UK) 26 February 2013
Maintaining supply and tighter asset management is now essential for water companies. Population growth and environmental pressures are squeezing supply and driving change towards a more sustainable model. Currently, homes utilising smart water meters use 10% less water and enable their suppliers to reduce leakage levels by a fifth. The future will see this capability developed further, ensuring greater water availability, reduced environmental impact and lower energy bills.
Against this backdrop, SMi’s Smart Water Systems conference features a wide range of water utility case studies related to policies and regulations, planning, efficient technologies, best management practices, alternative water resources, the water and energy nexus, climate change and drought adaptation, water loss and network management, and public involvement.
Key speakers include:
- Anne McIntosh, Chairman, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Select Committee
- Nick Kamen, Head of Energy and Utilities, Vodafone
- Andy Slater, Director Marketing EMEA/AP, Sensus
- Kim Bybjerg, Head of M2M Northern Europe, Vodafone
- Rob Scarrott, Strategic Water Planning Manager, Thames Water
- Lars Thiesson, Technical Director - Division of Water, Waste Water & Renewables, HOFOR Greater Copenhagen Utility
- Paul Glass, Metering Manager, Anglian Water
- Olivier Pison, Project Manager Smart Water and Energy, Suez Environment
- Carl-Emil Larsen, CEO, DANVA Danish Water and Wastewater Association
- Martin Perrin, Strategic Waste Planning Manager, Thames Water
- Penelope Moss, Project Manager, Veolia Water
- Sarah Mukherjee, Director of Environment, Water UK
For more information, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2013smartwater33.asp.
Alternatively, contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 20 7827 6156 or email agibbons(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk