London, UK (PRWEB) February 26, 2013
Recently, the mobile telecom industry in India has experienced a substantial growth. In early 2012, over 919.5 million mobile subscribers were registered in the country. The national urban mobile subscriber base accounts for approximately 596 million. The decreasing of the Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) is the major barrier for the Indian mobile telecom industry.
In 2011, the Indian MVAS industry overrode USD 3.5 billion. Furthermore, the adoption rate of the mobile value added services (MVAS) is poised for future growth and is likely to contribute significantly to the increase of the ARPU. The MVAS market is propelled by the growing population, changing lifestyles and consumer preferences, enhancing disposable incomes and improving life standards. By 2016, the Indian MVAS industry is forecast to be worth more than USD 7.1 billion, increasing at a CARG of nearly 15%. ACL Mobile, Affle, COMVIVA, Geodesic Information Systems Limited Mobile, Jump Games, July Systems, Mauj, PayMate and Mobile2Win are amid the entrenched players in the Indian MVAS market.
New research report “Opportunities in the Indian Mobile Value Added Services Industry – 2016” worked out by Gyan Research and Analytics Pvt. Ltd. has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Opportunities in the Indian Mobile Value Added Services Industry – 2016
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 800.00
The report provides an extensive guide to the MVAS market in India. The all-round market overview offered in the study includes information on the market size, dynamics, structure and value, number of urban/rural subscribers as well as urban/rural mobile phone usage patterns. The research presents a thorough discussion of the key factors limiting and driving the market; outlines major market challenges and opportunities. The study also contains the SWOT analysis, and comprehensive examination of separate market segments (information services, communication services, M-commerce and entertainment related MVAS). The report reviews the competitive landscape and offers the profiles of the top companies active on the market. Moreover, future outlook for the MVAS market in India is on hand in the research study.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report enriches one’s knowledge of the Indian MVAS market by covering the current market situation and describing key market trends.
- Extensive market overview, including the valuable data on the market dynamics, value, the key factors shaping the market allows to strengthen the decision making process.
- In-depth examination of the major market challenges and opportunities assists in planning of effective business strategies.
- Detailed overview of the market segments helps to determine the most promising market sectors.
- Comprehensive assessment of the competitive environment and the profiles of the market leaders allow to choose the prospective partners and to deepen foothold in the marketplace.
- The future forecast shows how the market is set to develop in the short term.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Gyan Research and Analytics page.