San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 27, 2013
Digital sales strategies are set to be white-hot at DemandCon San Francisco (April 15-16, 2013). Top B2B sales and marketing speakers will be helping to fuel the fire with sessions on content marketing, social selling, buyer personas, demand generation, gamification, lead management and more.
- Early Bird Savings end March 1, 2013 – don’t miss out on the chance to save up to $400 on registration prices.
Once a flicker or two at the edge of a strategic plan, digital approaches have become the blazing center of the sales funnel. From messaging and segmentation to final sale, there are hundreds of integrated tactics that can generate buyer warmth.
None know this better than the industry speakers at DemandCon San Francisco. Over the course of this in-depth B2B sales and marketing conference, they will be looking at topics such as:
- Launching a Global Social Selling Strategy: Cheryl Mikovch, Global Senior Marketing Manager at IBM Inside Sales Marketing, shares the secrets of IBM’s Social Selling Model.
- Lead Nurturing Case Study: Meagen Eisenberg, VP of Demand Generation at DocuSign, demonstrates how to map a buyer’s journey using automated nurture programs, creating a “market to one” experience for prospects and customers.
- Win with Digital Content Marketing: George Stenitzer, VP of Corporate Communications at Tellabs, looks at how targeted, thought-provoking content can spark better demand generation and higher revenues.
- Powered by Buyer Insights – A Real-Time Approach to Strategic Marketing: Adele Revella, President of Buyer Persona Institute, showcases how marketers can use buyer interviews and personas to plan real-time (and just-in-time) strategies.
Created in 2010, DemandCon is the world’s first conference dedicated to managing the complete sales funnel, top to bottom. Twenty-plus sessions in two tracks, keynotes, workshops, panel discussions and a host of networking opportunities provide B2B sales and marketing professionals with the latest tools to drive revenue.
Early Bird Savings
Register before March 1 for DemandCon San Francisco (April 15-16, 2013) and save up to $400 off the full price.
View the full agenda and see all the in-depth sessions available.
DemandCon is the industry’s premier event for education and insight into the art of aligning and accelerating the company’s sales and marketing funnel. DemandCon’s content is presented by the world’s foremost thought leaders and covers information on the latest research, strategies and tactical best practices in B2B sales and marketing today.
DemandCon participants are knowledgeable professionals who want to advance their understanding of best practices and alignment, including:
- Executive Teams
- Corporate Sales and Marketing Professionals (Including Operations)
- Demand/Lead Generation Professionals
- CRM and Database Administrators
- Sales & Marketing Technology and Service Providers
About Rising Media
Rising Media is a global events producer excelling in Internet and technology-related conferences and exhibitions. Rising Media-produced events include Data Driven Business Week, eMetrics Summit, Conversion Conference, DemandCon, GAUGE, Predictive Analytics World, Text Analytics World, Affiliate Management Days, Building Business Capability, Social Media Economy Days, Web Effectiveness Conference, Search Marketing Expo, SemTech and Social Gaming Summit in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Finland and Australia.