For everyone else, gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, has a list of the best Instagram filters.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) February 27, 2013
Shutterbugs know about Instagram filters. For everyone else, gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, has a tip sheet of the proper Instagram filters to help when uploading photos. Each one has a different effect and use, so play around with them to find the perfect match to the perfect shot.
1. TOASTER – High exposure and corner vignettes make this one a popular choice.
Ideal uses – Nights out on the town, picnics and backyard summertime BBQ shots.
2. INKWELL – Before color, pictures were always in black and white. Expert developers could really set the blacks and whites in deep contrast, something Inkwell does automatically.
Ideal uses – Classical and old school shots or hide bad lighting with the Normal setting.
3. KELVIN – Look through old photo albums and find the older pictures with grainy borders, scratches and a thick border. That is Kelvin. Ideal uses – Anytime a retro look is appropriate.
4. RISE – Looking for a glow and soft lighting? Look no further than Rise. Ideal uses – Close up shots of people, particularly children and babies.
5. HUDSON – A colder look and feel brings out an icy look with a slight tint. Ideal uses – Outside shots of buildings and monuments especially.
6. SUTRO – Almost a black and white, but more smoky with deep purples and browns. Ideal uses – Halloween and anytime there is a need for something with a dark edge.
7. XPRO II – Want to make colors stand out and look deep? Try this one. Ideal uses – Any deep colors, both inside and out depending on the subject.
8. LO-FI – Colors and shadows together make for strong images. Ideal uses – Shots of people and food, particularly while on vacation in exotic locales.
9. BRANNAN – Greyish tint for dark shots and metallic appearances. Ideal uses – Shots with strong shadows and night pictures with low light.
10. AMARO - Adds light to the image and moves the focus to the center. Ideal uses - Outside shots with low sunlight.
This app is wonderful, until the smartphone or tablet is lost, stolen or broken. In that case, it’s important to ensure that these devices are protected. Mobile gadget insurance brand, Protect Your Bubble, offers affordable and comprehensive smartphone and tablet insurance that provides coverage for unexpected events like theft, accidental damage, loss and breakdowns outside of the manufacturer's warranty period, with 24 hour replacement of the device.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA