Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) February 28, 2013
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global market review of diesel technologies - forecasts to 2027" report to their offering.
This greatly expanded latest version of the popular just-auto report provides a comprehensive overview of the global diesel technologies sector, major suppliers, top markets, technology trends and market size forecasts out to 2027.
This global market study offers: Automotive OE diesel technologies market size estimates, Latest technologies and trends, Market share data tables, Exclusive interviews with major companies, Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects and Market size forecasts
You can use this report to:
- Understand the scope and scale of the major markets
- Get an overview of the global automotive diesel technologies sector
- Identify opportunities and threats
- Prepare demand and supply forecasts
- Review the latest technological drivers
- Know the key trends within the sector and what's driving them
- Get up to speed with latest company activities and prospects
- Hear direct from major companies on strategies and plans
- Carry out competitive analysis
Companies Mentioned in this report include BMW, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Fiat/GM, Ford/PSA Peugeot Citroën, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai/Kia, Jaguar Land Rover, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Renault/Nissan, Shanghai Automotive, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota/Lexus, Volkswagen, Anhui Jianghuai Automotive, Cummins Inc., Cooper Corporation, Detroit Diesel Corporation, Navistar, Ricardo Plc, Robert Bosch GmbH, Clean Diesel Technologies, Continental AG, Delphi Automotive LLP, Denso Corporation, Federal Mogul Corporation, Stanadyne, Wabco Holdings and Sogefi.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n3l7w7/global_market
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): 353-1-481-1716