London, UK (PRWEB) February 27, 2013
In 2012, the world output of sodium sulfate increased by nearly 360 thousand tones y-o-y and overrode 14.5 million tones. Asia represents the largest regional market. In 2012, the region’s production volume was estimated at over 9.3 million tones. China accounts for above 60% of the overall output of sodium sulfate. The manufacture of powdered detergents, paper and glass are the largest end-use sectors of sodium sulfate. Together they call for approximately 75% of the total consumption volume. In 2011, the value of the global sodium sulfate market exceeded USD 550 million.
China Lumena New Materials Corp., Jiangsu Yinzhu Chemical Group Co., Nafine Group International Co., Hunan Xinli Chemical Co., Hongya Qing Yi Jiang Chemical Industry, Co. are amid the giants of the global sodium sulfate arena.
New research report “Sodium Sulfate: 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017” created by Merchant Research & Consulting, Ltd. has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Sodium Sulfate: 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The report provides unique information on the global market for sodium sulfate. It covers the historical background of the market and offers a clear description of the actual state of the market. The research study presents and extensive overview of the major factors influencing the market; and includes valuable data on the sodium sulfate capacity, production and consumption, foreign trade structure, price fluctuations and situation on the feedstock market. The report also contains country- and region-wise analyses of the sodium sulfate market. The report reviews the key participants on the market such as manufacturers, suppliers and consumers; and discloses comprehensive assessment of the competitive environment. The research also discusses the future opportunities for the market development.
National markets mentioned in the study: Austria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, the UK, China, Indonesia, Japan, Turkmenistan, Canada, the USA, Mexico, Egypt, Iran and Turkey.
- Extensive guide to the worldwide market for sodium sulfate, including the description of the historic background, current state of the market and future outlook for the market.
- In-depth examination of the key forces limiting and driving the market.
- Essential information on the sodium sulfate capacities, consumption and production volumes.
- Overview of the foreign trade, containing structure, dynamics as well as pricing issues.
- Country- and region-wise analyses of the market (supply and demand statistics, price fluctuations, export/import dynamics).
- Detailed evaluation of the competitive pressure in the market.
- Overview of the top market players (manufacturers, suppliers and consumers).
- Future projections for the sodium sulfate market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.