Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) February 27, 2013
Pure water supply in Brazil is characterized by both achievements and challenges. One of the most important achievements is an increase in access to piped water supply from 66% to 77% between 1990 and 2006. Yet another vital challenge is the existence of high number of poor Brazilians living in urban slums and in rural areas without access to pure and drinkable water due to water scarcity in the Northeast of Brazil, water pollution, especially in the South-East of the country and so on. All these factors have exacerbated the pure water shortage problem which has given rise to the sales of water purifiers in Brazil.
According to Brazil Water Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017 the water purifier market in Brazil is still in its nascent stage. The increased health consciousness amongst the Brazilians coupled with the shortage of drinking water in Brazil owing to pollution and other harmful impurities are driving the growth rate of the water purifiers. The Brazilian water purifier market is forecasted to witness double digit growth making it a whooping US$ 556 Million by 2017.
Why you should buy this report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water purifier's market dynamics in Brazil.
- To obtain research based businesses decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials.
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players.
- The forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop by 2017?
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per your specific needs.
Brazil Water Purifier Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2017 discusses the following aspects related to Water Purifiers in Brazil:
- Global and Brazil Water Purifier Market Size & Forecast
- Market Share: By Segment, By Region, By Sales Channel
- Brazil Water Purifier Production & Import/Export Scenario
- Market Dynamics, Trends & Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations.
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with water purifier manufacturers, distributors, dealers and consumers. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of more than 3000 paid databases such as newspapers, websites, company annual reports and proprietary databases.
Key Topics Covered:
Global Water Purifier Market Outlook
Brazil Residential Water Purifier Market Outlook
Brazil Organized Sector Vs. Unorganized Sector
Brazil Water Purifier Production
Water Purifier Certifications
Brazil Import / Export Scenario
Brazil RO Water Purifiers Market
Brazil UV Water Purifiers Market
Brazil Offline Water Purifiers Market
Water Purifier Industry Trends and Developments
- Lorenzetti S.A.
- Stefani Ceramics
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager.
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716