Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) February 28, 2013
SRS Real Estate Partners announces highlights of February transactions and new assignments.
- Carter’s Retail Inc. has leased at Abercorn Common shopping center in Savannah, Ga. to build-out a 3,749-square-foot space for their new full-line children’s apparel, gift, and accessories store. The new is located at 8108 Abercorn St. Sarah Williams in the SRS Atlanta office represented the tenant, Carter’s in the transaction.
- Select Comfort has leased a 3,251-square-foot space located at 1801-1811 North Clybourn Avenue in Chicago, Ill. It is located on the northeast corner of Sheffield Avenue and North Clybourn Avenue in the popular North and Clybourn trade area. The SRS Chicago office represented the tenant, Select Comfort in the transaction.
- M-M Properties has renewed its lease to Plaza Medical for a 4,848-square-foot space at the Plaza of the Americas in downtown Dallas. Plaza of the Americas is located at 600-700 North Pearl St. on the southeast corner of North Pearl Street and San Jacinto Street. Lee Loftis in the SRS Dallas office represented the landlord, M-M Properties in the transaction.
- Norma’s Café has leased a 3,884-square-foot space at The Centre at Preston Ridge shopping center in Frisco, Texas. It is located on Gaylord Parkway, north of Highway 121 and less than one mile east of Dallas Parkway North. Jason Puig in the SRS Dallas office represented the tenant, Norma’s Café in the transaction.
- Burton Property Group LLC has purchased the 360,000-square-foot Jubilee Square Shopping Center in Daphne, Ala. for $37,000,000. The regional power center is located on the southeast quadrant of I-10 and Highway 98. Josh Burmeister and Buff Teague in the SRS Mobile office represented the buyer, Burton Property Group in the transaction and will now be responsible for the leasing of the center.
- Select Comfort has leased five new locations in the Metro-New York City Region:
o A 2,580-square-foot space located in the Shops at Marcus Dairy in Danbury, Conn.
o A 3,608-square-foot space located in King’s Crossing Shopping Center in Fairfield, Conn.
o A 3,400-square-foot space located on Northern Boulevard in Manhasset, N.Y.
o A 4,816-square-foot space located on Route 10 West in East Hanover, N.J.
o A 4,825-square-foot space located in the Plaza K Shopping Center on U.S. RT 1 South in Woodbridge, N.J.
The SRS New York office represented the tenant, Select Comfort in all five transactions.
- Mellow Mushroom has leased a 9,664-square-foot building adjacent to the Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center in Phoenix, Ariz. The building is located south of the southeast corner of Ray Road and 50th Street. Chuck Gibson and Ed Beeh in the SRS Phoenix office and Mark Linsalata with Lee & Associates represented the tenant, Mellow Mushroom in the transaction.
- Tailgaters Sports Grill & II Primo Pizza & Wings has leased a 5,518-square-foot freestanding building located at the southwest corner of Bell Road and Reems Road in Surprise, Ariz. Jeff Alba in the SRS Phoenix office represented the tenant, Tailgaters Sports Grill & II Primo Pizza & Wings in the transaction.
- PDC Community Centers, LLC has leased four spaces at the Woodlands Village Shopping Center in Flagstaff, Ariz.:
o Café Rio has leased a 4,020-square-foot space
o Maytag-Just-Like-Home-Laundry has relocated to a 2,800-square-foot space in the same shopping center
o Buffalo Wild Wings has leased an additional 2,400 square feet adjacent to their existing restaurant for expansion and an outdoor patio
o Miracle Ear has leased a 1,050-square-foot space
Mike Polachek in the SRS Phoenix office represented the landlord, PDC Community Centers, LLC in all four transactions.
- Steins Beer Garden will open next month in Mountain View, Calif. Located at 895 Villa St. Randol Mackley in the SRS San Jose office and Steve Lalond of Lalond Brokerage represented Steins’ corporate parent, Probst LLC in the transaction.
- Stratton Wilson Investments has leased a 4,518-square-foot space to Panera Bread at the El Monte Center in Mountain View, Calif. This will be the first Panera Bread location in Mountain View, Calif. and it is located at 1035 El Monte Ave. Steve Gazzera with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the landlord, Stratton Wilson Investments, in the transaction.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) is the largest national real estate company in the country exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with multiple offices nationwide, SRS’ strong presence across the country provides the company with unparalleled local knowledge on a national platform. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and managed services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.