…with Connected Business 13 our customers can do things that just are not possible in products like QuickBooks, Sage or NetSuite. All at a fraction of cost.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 28, 2013
Connected Business 13 includes a number of powerful new or improved features as well a brand new iPad mobile Point of Sale module that is now available on the iTunes store.
“Connected Business 13 is a major leap forward for customers…” says Gary Harrison the V.P. of Operations and Product Development “…with Connected Business 13 customers can do things that are not possible in products like QuickBooks, Sage or NetSuite. All at a fraction of cost.“
Connected Business 13 highlights include:
•New Module: The new ConnectedSale mobile Point of Sale(POS) iPad solution allows its users to bring the sale to the customers, no matter where they may be. Designed for the needs of both business to consumer (B2C) and business to business (B2B), ConnectedSale can be used as a pure POS terminal, a mobile POS terminal to bring the sale to the consumer or an order entry / customer application for mobile B2B deliveries or Tradeshow orders. ConnectedSale is provided free as part of Connected Business 13.
•New Interactive Live Support (eCommerce): In addition to the Connected Live Chat module (which allows customer service personnel to interact with eCommerce shoppers live), Connected Business 13 now includes a new Interactive Live Support feature that allows customer service representatives to add and remove items from shopper’s carts, or even help them checkout if necessary. This is all included in the Connected Business cloud version as companies typically charge more for live chat (per month) than what Connected Business charges for its entire solution.
- New Real-time shipping for telephone orders: User real-time shipping on one's website? What happens when someone wants to call in their order? With Connected Business there is no difference between one's website and the rest of their operations – one inventory to setup, one business rule to setup, and one tax rule to setup and maintain.
- New Address Verification: Why pay as much as $11 to one's shipping carrier because one customer typed an incorrectly formatted address? With Connected Business 13 the shipping addresses of one's customers are verified before saving.
•New Interactive Web Designer: Editing content on one's website has simplified with the eCommerce modules new Interactive Web Designer feature. With this new feature users can edit their website right on their website. Edit product details on one's website, and they are immediately updated in one's Inventory system. Maintaining one's website is easy.
- New report module: Designed with ease of use and raw power in mind, the new Connected Business report writer includes an easy to use wizard that simplified the creation of even complex reports.
- Improved Shipping Module: Connected Business makes shipping one's orders on common carries easy with support for FedEx, UPS, USPS and Endicia. Advanced features like prepackaged items, inventory weights and user defined boxes speed the shipping process dramatically.
- New Search form designer: Connected Business has always been one of the most customizable applications of its kind with its included form designer, data dictionary and role based menu designer. Connected Business 13 takes this to the next level with the addition of a new search form designer that allows users to easily create custom search screens. Great for limiting search results to certain users (i.e. sales people can only see their accounts) and implementing custom workflow (only show processes that are at a certain stage).
- New Accounting Improvements: Connected Business 13 was designed for companies with multiple locations in mind and now supports location based selling and financial statements.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Connected Business is the leading solution provider of fully integrated business solutions with over 2000 users worldwide. The solutions are available both on premise and in the cloud and cost a fraction of comparable solutions.