“Our latest and most indulgent spa package is specifically designed to be the ultimate in whole-body pampering,” said Dana Ortega, Marketing Director at The Inn and Spa at Loretto.
Santa Fe, New Mexico (PRWEB) February 28, 2013
The package includes an array of signature treatments designed to heal and enhance in preparation for the year ahead. In addition to a spa recommended guest room with convenient access to the private spa elevator, guests will enjoy the following package features:
- $100 hotel credit per day to be used at Luminaria Restaurant and Patio, Living Room Lounge, service fees, parking, etc.
- Spa at Loretto signature robe and slippers
- Bottle of custom blended massage and bath oil
365 Minutes of Bliss includes the following signature spa treatments:
- Native Reflections: Sage clearing and blessing followed by ritual bath soak and Sacred Stone Massage
- Zen Flower Organic Facial: Asian inspired organic facial treatment focused on relaxation, marma point massage, and glowing radiance
- Loretto Manicure and Pedicure: Includes natural milk bath soak, massage, paraffin dip, and detoxifying seaweed lower-leg and arm mask
- Milk and Honey Wrap: Gentle exfoliating organic sugar scrub and replenishing body mask of whole milk and honey
- Chakra Balancing: Removes blocked chakras so that body, mind, and spirit can function optimally
“Our latest and most indulgent spa package is specifically designed to be the ultimate in whole-body pampering,” said Dana Ortega, Marketing Director at The Inn and Spa at Loretto. “Enjoy a day (or two!) filled with 365 minutes of Bliss at the Spa at Loretto.”
This offer is available for purchase online at http://www.innatloretto.com (promo code 365SPA) or via phone at 866-582-1646 now through February of 2014. Booking must be completed at least 24 hours in advance and valid for new reservations only. Tax and gratuity included in spa treatments.
For press inquiries, contact:
505 603 8643
About the Inn and Spa at Loretto The inn and Spa at Loretto, an award winning, AAA Four Diamond hotel, is ideally located in the heart of Santa Fe, steps from the Canyon Road galleries and just one block from historic Santa Fe Plaza’s galleries, museums, and boutiques. Eloquently blending old-world charm with world-class splendor, the exquisite Inn and Spa at Loretto reflects the culture and sophistication of its historic Santa Fe location. The hotel features 134 guestrooms, a full-service spa, casual modern dining, three art galleries and a tranquil garden. Enjoy Luminaria Restaurant and Patio for three meals daily, The Living Room for happy hour, late night dining and live music and the Spa at Loretto for holistic and complete indulgence experience.
About Destination Hotels & Resorts: Destination Hotels & Resorts is a privately held hospitality management company headquartered in Colorado. With more than 35 independent, luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and gold clubs, Destination is the third largest hospitality management company in the country. The company’s portfolio features more than 9,100 guest rooms, 16 golf courses and 16 full-service spas. Destination Hotels & Resorts properties are located in key metropolitan and resort markets including Washington, D.C., Seattle, Denver, San Diego, Santa Fe, Aspen, Austin, Phoenix, Portland, Palm Springs, Palos Verdes, Maui and Lake Tahoe. The company is a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based investment, development and management from Lowe Enterprises.
For a complete list of properties in the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection, please visit http://www.destinationhotels.com.