London, UK (PRWEB) February 28, 2013
In 2011, the value of the worldwide market for armored and IED vehicles exceeded USD 25 billion. North America and Europe form the top two regional markets for armored and IED vehicles, accounting together for about 55% share of the overall market. By 2021, the market is likely to decrease to almost USD 24 billion given the drop in demand provoked by the anticipated end of the global operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. Nevertheless, Asia and Africa are predicted to experience a strong demand for armored and counter IED vehicles in the offing. IFVs and APCs are forecast to call for the largest market chunk in the years to come.
Oshkosh Defense, Force Protection, Otokar, BAE Hagglunds, General Dynamics, Krauss-Maffei Wegmann, China North Industries Corp., Rheinmetall and Iveco are amid the most prominent participants in the global armored and IED vehicles industry.
New research report “The Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2012-2022” elaborated by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The Global Armored and Counter IED Vehicles Market 2012-2022
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 4,800.00
The report offers an extensive guide to the world market for armored and counter IED vehicles by examining the actual situation on the market, tracing its historic evolution and providing SWOT analysis. The research study contains unique data on the market structure, size, value and segmentation as well as scrutinizes the key factors limiting and driving the market. It also presents valuable information on the investment climate and defense expenditures, the major market challenges and opportunities. The report describes the existing and emerging market trends and covers recent technological developments and armored and counter IED vehicles programs. The research includes strategic insight into the market, comprehensive assessment of the competitive landscape and in-depth review of the top market players. The study discusses the possible market development and discloses growth and expenditures expectations for the market over the next 10 years.
In addition, country-wise market analyses for the USA, Russia, the UK, France, China, Australia, India, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Brazil and Colombia are provided in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides an unparalleled knowledge of the global armored and counter IED market by describing the historic background and current state of the market in detail.
- The research allows for a better understanding of the prevailing trends by offering an extensive overview of the market and in-depth examination of major factors shaping it.
- All-round assessment of the market competition and review of the top players assist in planning of strategies and choosing prospective partners.
- SWOT analysis and strategic insights into the market help to strengthen the decision making process.
- The future forecast show how the global armored and counter IED market is set to develop.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.