SHAWNEE, Kan. and ORLANDO, Fla. (PRWEB) February 28, 2013
Perceptive Software is teaming up with The Institute of Financial Operations to visit a number of North American cities in events designed to bring together financial operations professionals from all industries to discuss the latest trends, best practices, IT breakthroughs, and strategies for success.
- Each event will include a case study presentation by a peer from a thriving shared services operation.
- Registration is free, and eligible participants will receive National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) continuing professional education (CPE) credits for attending. Lunch and continental breakfast are included.
- On March 8, Perceptive LIVE will be held at the Microsoft facility at One Cambridge Center in Cambridge, Mass. This event will include a case study presentation by the Global Director of Accounts Payable and Travel Management for a U.S.-based manufacturer of electronic components. Register today to join Perceptive Software and the Institute in Cambridge.
- On March 13, Perceptive LIVE will be held at Microsoft’s Silicon Valley Campus in Mountain View, Calif. This event will include a case study presentation by the Global Payments Manager for a faith-based organization that operates in most of the world’s nations. Register today to join Perceptive Software and the Institute in Mountain View.
- On March 15, Perceptive LIVE will be held at the Microsoft facility in Alpharetta, Ga. This event will include a case study presentation by the Accounts Payable Manager for a major U.S.-based energy provider. Register today to join Perceptive Software and the Institute in Alpharetta.
- Additional North American events will be announced throughout the year.
- Perceptive Software is also the Title Sponsor of Fusion 2013, The Institute’s annual premier event for educational sessions, keynotes, and networking opportunities for professionals working in every area of financial operations.
- “While our annual conferences such as Fusion offer a substantial breadth of information and networking opportunities for our association members, it’s equally productive for them to engage with us and each other in a more intimate, localized setting,” said Jo LaBorde, Executive Director for the Institute of Financial Operations and a featured speaker at Perceptive LIVE. “Perceptive Software has been an invaluable partner in ensuring that automation technologies support the real-world challenges and objectives of today’s financial operations teams, and I look forward to joining the company in this important initiative.”
- “We’ve found that engaging with financial operations professionals on their home turf, providing an opportunity to network and learn about the strategies and successes that peers have experienced in the pursuit of operational efficiency, is really an effective and no-nonsense approach to improving the financial operations profession as a whole,” said Charles Kaplan, Marketing Director for Perceptive Capture, a board member for The Institute of Financial Operations, and a featured speaker at Perceptive LIVE. “It is our pleasure to be working with the pre-eminent leaders in financial operations to share a collective knowledge of best practices, discuss real-world insights and determine the best ways to make IT serve their efficiency, productivity, and compliance needs.”
About the Institute of Financial Operations
The Institute of Financial Operations is a membership-based professional association serving the entire financial operations ecosystem, with a particular focus on the accounts payable and accounts receivable disciplines and the related fields of information management and data capture. The Institute grew out of the merger of four associations: International Accounts Payable Professionals (IAPP), International Accounts Receivable Professionals (IARP), the National Association of Purchasing and Payables (NAPP), and The Association for Work Process Improvement (TAWPI).
Based in Orlando, Fla., with affiliates in the U.S., Canada, and the UK, The Institute serves as a global voice, chief advocate, recognized authority, acknowledged leader, and principal educator for people in financial operations. The Institute has a community of nearly 100,000, which includes 5,000 members, 17,000 customers, and an additional 75,000 financial operations professionals.
The Institute’s members have access to benefits and leading-edge resources such as the award-winning Financial Ops magazine, a dynamic, content-rich website, educational and networking events, online educational offerings, certification and certificate programs, career resources, and volunteer opportunities.
About Perceptive Software (http://www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company (NYSE: LXK), builds a complete family of intelligent capture, content and process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect enterprise applications to the processes and information outside those applications, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility.