Together, we’re going to mark our 10th Anniversary by making a difference for others.
Nashville, Tennessee (PRWEB) February 28, 2013
Nashville Publicity Group, a public relations firm specializing in family-friendly entertainment, is commemorating their 10th anniversary with the special album release, "Nashville Publicity Group presents TEN" – Available March 5th at all digital retailers including iTunes and Amazon.com. 100% of sales from the album will go to charities handpicked by the artists themselves.
"Nashville Publicity Group presents TEN" features 20 tracks from 20 artists. The first 10 tracks are from artists that have been a part of Nashville Publicity Group’s first decade, including multi-platinum, Grammy and Dove Award winning artists. Each of these artists selected a charity to support, and each selected charity will receive 10% of sales. The second 10 tracks were handpicked from independent artists that have the potential to be the future of the music industry.
“We are very excited to release this incredibly special project,” said Nashville Publicity Group founder Brian Mayes. “All twenty artists were kind enough to donate these songs so that every single penny can be donated to charity. Together, we’re going to mark our 10th Anniversary by making a difference for others.”
Track Listing for "Nashville Publicity Group presents TEN:"
- 1. Kevin Max - Seek (Selected charity: Hands & Feet Project)
- 2. Manic Drive – Epic (Selected charity: Conduit Mission)
- 3. Propaganda - Raise the Banner (Selected charity: She Dances)
- 4. Everlife - Coming Home (Selected charity: Conduit Mission)
- 5. Blessid Union Of Souls - The Mission Field (Selected charity: Conduit Mission)
- 6. Collin Raye - She's with Me (Selected charity: Haley Bell Blessed Chair Foundation)
- 7. Kevin Levar - A Heart That Forgives (Selected charity: Buddy Care Foundation)
- 8. Joanne Cash & Johnny Cash - Softly & Tenderly (Selected charity: Buddy Care Foundation)
- 9. Bryan Duncan - I Love You So (Selected charity: Children In Need)
- 10. Stryper - To Hell with the Devil (Selected charity: Girlygirl P.A.R.T.S.)
- 11. Thirty-Nine Thoughts - Oh Yeah
- 12. Noel Mcleary - I'm Still Yours
- 13. Toddo - Freedom in You
- 14. Canopy Red - Wake Up
- 15. Jason Eaton Band - Saving Grace
- 16. Madalyn Mchugh - This Side of Love
- 17. Robbie Oster - One Chance
- 18. Altarmotive - You Are
- 19. Holly Spears - Where'd You Go
- 20. Eternity Focus - Live the Lyrics
“It's hard to believe that 2012 marked the 10th anniversary of Nashville Publicity Group,” said Mayes. “In just 10 years time, we've had the privilege to represent Grammy and Dove Award winning artists, country and rock & roll superstars, best-selling authors, legendary actors, television and feature film projects, a variety of corporate and non-profit clients and more. Looking back, it's pretty overwhelming.”
For more information, visit http://www.nashvillepublicity.com.
# # #