Los Angeles, CA, (PRWEB) February 28, 2013
The Academy of Home Staging is pleased to announce its expansion to Houston, TX. Due to popular demand for its classes and for classes specifically in the Houston area, The Academy of Home Staging will be holding its first class in Houston April 1 – April 5, 2013.
The class will be taught by Michelle Lynne of “by Michelle Lynne”, Dallas’ premier resource for home staging, organizing & design. Since then, Michelle Lynne has become a member of the Texas Association of Interior Design, the Real Estate Staging Association, and the National Association of Professional Organizers. She has achieved her RESA-Pro designation, held the position of Vice President of her local RESA chapter, is one of the founders of Showings To Closings, a monthly seminar given to Dallas area real estate agents, and is also a RESA Approved Instructor, providing course instruction for MCE credits to Texas real estate agents.
It is easier than ever for interested students to attend the industry leading Advanced Home Staging Certification training. With our recently announced Financing program, enrolling students can finance their new education for as little as $249 per month for up to a year.
According to a study by the National Association of Realtors in 2012, 25% of homes on the market are professionally staged, up from just 5% in 2007.
The Academy of Home Staging offers industry leading training that is unmatched by other Home Staging Training courses. Several key factors set The Academy’s training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available.
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to our students by our Instructors.
- All our Advanced Certified instructors are leaders in the Staging Industry who incorporate real life examples, suggestions, advice and ideas in each training class.
- Over 10 hands-on exercises including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage their own Home Staging business.
- Student and Instructor experience together, apply and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD for each student upon successful completion of the class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class.
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to The Academy of Home Staging. Ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
Interested students should call 1-800-574-5576 today to register and secure their seat in our limited enrollment classes and realize these fantastic savings! All students will be eligible to apply for our finance program.
ABOUT THE ACADEMY OF HOME STAGING: The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries’ premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today The Academy operates in California; Dallas, TX; New York City, NY; Seattle, WA; Tampa Bay Area, FL; and Washington, DC. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information call 1.800.574.5576 or visit http://www.TheAcademyOfHomeStaging.com.