This event is available to a limited number. Register now to reserve your space.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) March 28, 2013
Financial Services Exchange, Inc. (FSX), the premiere Investment Conference organization in the US, continues celebrating their 30th Aniversary with added benefits for companies that register to present at the upcoming FSX Investment Conference in San Francisco, California, Ritz Carlton from April 25-27.
In addition to all the various networking events every company that registers will receive:
- The FSXInterlinked Global Media Package - One on one interview professionally edited ($1,500 Value) distributed for the world to see on http://www.interlinkedTV.com, Media Distribution to over 10,000 outlets and over 300,000 RSS feeds, and much more.
- A 3 month membership to the Interlinked IDeal Room, a private, password protected deal room where companies are able to invite current and potential investors. This is a location where companies can present themselves and securely distribute sensitive documents such as a watermarked, numbered PPM.
- A list, including contact information, of attending Broker Dealer principals and buy side attendees.
- Three opportunities to present your company in a formal environment.
- Booth/table space in the FSX expo area. This area is extremely active, reserve time to meet one on one over a cup of coffee with potential funding sources.
- Locked-in presentation rate for one year.
- An entry into a drawing for an 8 day/7 night vacation get away to the five star all inclusive Palace Resort.
- And those who enjoy wine and beautiful scenery, networking and camaraderie can join FSX on Wednesday April 24th for the biennial wine trip to NAPA Valley. They will explore some of the jewels of NAPA, taste some wonderful wines, available only at the wineries, enjoy lunch and network, network, network!
- And much more.
Visit the FSXInterlinked website to register your company to present at the next FSX Investment conference and enter Promo Code GetInterlinkedWithFSX to obtain a $500 discount or go to http://www.fsxinterlinked.com and select the Presenting Companies Tab for a full list of FSXInterlinked benefits. “This event is available to a limited number. Register now to reserve your space.” stated FSX Executive Director, Judy Ensweiler.
FSX holds investment conferences four times a year in a different major U.S city where Emerging Growth companies connect with a nationwide network of financial investment professionals. FSX brings the CEOs and other Executive Officers of the Presenting Companies together with the Principals and key decision makers of the Broker/Dealers and other financial firms. FSX provides a forum where Presenting Company CEOs seeking capital and/or market support can go to showcase their companies in a dedicated environment that is conducive to networking and building financial relationships. Billions of dollars have been raised for companies at FSX Investment Conferences to date.
FSX is one of the most reputable and established national alliances in the country for the independent broker/dealer network, providing education and opportunity. At each FSX conference, we bring the CEOs and executive officers of the presenting companies together with the principals and key decision makers. For more information go to http://www.fsxinterlinked.com.
Interlinked is designed to be the most efficient and powerful system available in assisting its members in finding one another, building relationships and ultimately do business together. Interlinked is a private network and it is not open to the public. You must be invited or apply to be part of the community. Our proven process utilizes four primary systems: one, through our custom automated campaigns (IRocket), second through media InterlinkedTV, thirdly our Ideal room, fourth, through our relationships with strong partners and events. For more information go to http://www.interlinked.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release may contain information that constitutes forward-looking statements made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements, trends, analysis, and other information contained in this press release, including words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “plan,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” and other similar expressions of opinion, constitute forward-looking statements. Any such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any future results described within the forward-looking statements. Risk factors that could contribute to such differences include those matters more fully disclosed in the Company’s reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The forward-looking information provided herein represents the Company’s estimates as of the date of the press release, and subsequent events and developments may cause the Company’s estimates to change. The Company specifically disclaims any obligation to update the forward-looking information in the future. Therefore, this forward-looking information should not be relied upon as representing the Company’s estimates of its future financial performance as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.