Young CEO Delivers Keynote Address to Inspire Collegiate Entrepreneurs at Regional Conference

Share Article

John Lustig, CEO of National Health Care Provider Solutions (NHCPS), aimed to inspire young entrepreneurs during his keynote address at the Regional Collegiate Entrepreneurs' Organization at Bryant University at the end of February.

John Lustig, CEO of NHCPS, speaks at Bryant University with Dr. Karl "Fritz" Disque

I love the excitement, the energy that comes from teaching others. I was once in their shoes, and have people I learned from, and continue to learn from. My hope is that I can do the same for others"

For the second time in the past four months, John Lustig entered from the back of a room, walked along a side aisle, and positioned himself in front of a silent crowd all staring intently at him, pens in hand ready to record every word he said. “Talk about walking into a pressure situation. I love it,” Lustig recalled afterwards.

On February 22, John Lustig, CEO of National Health Care Provider Solutions (NHCPS) and serial entrepreneur, kicked off the Regional Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization (CEO) Conference at Bryant University. After presenting at the nationwide conference in Chicago in November, Lustig and Dr. Karl “Fritz” Disque, Chief Medical Officer of NHCPS were invited by students at Bryant to deliver the keynote address at their regional conference.

“It was an amazing honor for Fritz and I, and gave us a unique opportunity after presenting in November,” Lustig said. “Our last presentations were focused towards topics set by CEO, but here we were able to take things in any direction we wanted.”

The goal of their presentation was to avoid resembling any presentation the students may have heard before. The presentation they ultimately gave was one that, “got back to basics,” Lustig said. “We didn’t want to focus on the mechanics and talent side of startups, but rather focus on the psychological importance that we believe account for 80% of the success.” He feels the remaining 20% can be taught easier than the psychological aspects.

Lustig attributes his ability to present with Dr. Disque to the history the two have working together. Their most profitable venture to date, National Health Care Provider Solutions, offers online certification and recertification courses for health care professionals. Despite his entrepreneurial successes, Lustig maintains he is most passionate about speaking engagements like this, and the opportunity it gives him to inspire others.

“I love the excitement, the energy that comes from teaching others. I was once in their shoes, and have people I learned from, and continue to learn from. My hope is that I can do the same for others,” Lustig said.

About National Health Care Provider Solutions
National Health Care Provider Solutions is the premier online certification and recertification provider for health care professionals. Certification and recertification courses are available for Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS). All facets of these courses can be conveniently completed 100% online.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Mary Isenburg, Executive VP
Follow us on
Visit website