New York, NY (PRWEB) March 01, 2013
Corporate Honorees include:
- Bob Moritz, Chairman and Senior Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Lisa Garcia Quiroz, Chief Diversity Officer and Senior Vice President, Time Warner Inc.
- Susan L. Wagner, Founding Partner and Vice Chair (ret.), BlackRock
The Award Dinner Honoree Panel will be moderated by Soledad O’Brien, CNN Anchor and Special Correspondent. The panel will also include John G. Maxwell, Lead Director of the Board, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
The event will also feature a special tribute to Linda Basch, NCRW President Emerita and longtime leader. In addition, NCRW will spotlight 24 inspirational Trailblazers who contribute to significant positive change in the lives of women and girls.
Where: Cipriani Wall Street, 55 Wall Street, New York City
When: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 - 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
2013 Annual Afternoon Forum: Leading to Economic Security: Preceding the Awards Dinner will be an Afternoon Forum: Leading to Economic Security hosted by NYU Wagner which will feature experts who will explore the linkages between strengthening women’s leadership and building greater economic security for America’s vulnerable communities.
The Forum speakers include:
- Mimi Abramovitz, Bertha Capen Reynolds Professor of Social Policy at Silberman School of Social Work at Hunter College
- Amelia Erwitt, Executive Director and Associate Commissioner, NYC Department of Consumer Affairs, Office of Financial Empowerment
- Janelle Angela James, Marketing Communications Consultant, Frequency540
- Tracy Nowski, Consultant, Women’s Rights Advocate, and J.D. Candidate at the Yale Law School
The forum will be moderated by Cindy Rodriguez, Staff Reporter at WNYC, New York Public Radio. This event is free and open to the public.
Where: The Kimmel Center, Room 803, 50 Washington Square South, NYC
When: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 - 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
For further information, visit our website – http://www.ncrw.org – or contact the NCRW Benefit Office: The JFM Group at 212-921-9070, ext. 14 or NCRW(at)thejfmgroup(dot)com.