The ObamaCare Survival Guide is terrific — a must-read for anyone who is worried about getting good healthcare for themselves or their employees.
West Palm beach, Fla (PRWEB) March 04, 2013
The ObamaCare Survival Guide is in its 2nd week on the New York Times Best-Seller list for advice and how-to paperbacks.
With more than 150,000 copies sold the book has picked up some key endorsements.
Donald Trump recently said, "The ObamaCare Survival Guide is terrific — a must-read for anyone who is worried about getting good healthcare for themselves or their employees."
Political analyst and best-selling author Dick Morris recommends the book, saying, "If you really want to find out how ObamaCare affects you, your family, your business, there is just one book to read —the ObamaCare Survival Guide."
Michael Reagan, the famous commentator and son of President Reagan, said "It's a powerful guide showing you what ObamaCare really means for you personally."
Reagan adds, "I was amazed that so much of the information in this book has yet to be reported."
The book details how taxpayers will foot the bill for nearly half of ObamaCare’s funding in the form of new taxes and fees, and individual and employer penalties.
The Guide also reveals:
- How currently insured Americans will be affected by rising premium costs and other factors.
- New rules and funding cuts for Medicare
- New protections for the uninsured
- Hidden fees and levies
- New taxes for the affluent
- New requirements and tax credits for small businesses
- New fees for prescription drug users
- Essential benefits insurance companies must provide
- Individuals’ responsibilities and penalties under the new laws
- How to maximize your healthcare dollar on the new plan
- The costs to consumers
Most importantly, the book explains how readers can protect themselves against the harmful aspects of ObamaCare.
Newsmax says: “The ‘ObamaCare Survival Guide’ is the first and best road map for you to understand the new law. Every American is affected by ObamaCare — making this book essential to you and your family.”