Imprivata enables care providers to focus on patient care by removing barriers caused by security and privacy regulations.
Lexington, Mass. (PRWEB) March 01, 2013
Imprivata®, the leader in healthcare IT security, will demonstrate how Imprivata OneSign® with No Click Access™ and Imprivata Cortext™, a free HIPAA compliant texting solution, speed workflows and improve patient care throughout the show floor at the upcoming HIMSS Conference in New Orleans, March 3-7. Imprivata will have nine customers giving theater presentations, including Sutter Health, Franciscan Missionaries of our Lady Health System and Akron Children’s Hospital. Imprivata’s solutions will be featured in 16 partner booths throughout the show floor.
“Imprivata enables care providers to focus on patient care by removing barriers caused by security and privacy regulations,” said Ed Gaudet, Chief Marketing Officer, Imprivata. "The HIMSS conference provides the industry's best venue for Imprivata and our partners to demonstrate the breadth of our integrated solutions, and for our customers to share their experiences using No Click Access and HIPAA compliant texting to enhance overall care delivery."
IT leadership from leading healthcare organizations will deliver presentations and answer questions about how fast, secure access to patient information and streamlined care team communication enhance care delivery. Show attendees can experience first-hand the ease-of-use and productivity benefits of Imprivata Cortext as well as Imprivata OneSign solutions on a broad range of operating systems, virtual desktops, displays and mobile devices including Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, VMware View™, Citrix XenDesktop® and XenApp™, Samsung Cloud Station, Wyse Thin and Zero Clients, and Apple iPad.
Live Customer Presentations in the theater at Imprivata Booth #3717, include:
- How to Make Friends and Influence Physicians, Ed Ricks, VP and CIO, Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Monday, March 4 at 1:30 p.m.
- Enterprise SSO and Beyond: The Quest to E-Prescribe Controlled Substances (EPCS) in Epic, Kathi McKillip, Enterprise Infrastructure Architect 4, Sutter Health
- Monday, March 4 at 2:00 p.m. and Tuesday at 12:30 p.m.
- Improving Clinical Collaboration with Secure Texting, Daniel Schmidt, Senior Network Analyst, Memorial Healthcare
- Monday, March 4 at 3:00pm
- Ready, Set, Go Live! Speeding User Adoption of EpicCare with Single Sign-on, Positive Id and Fast User Switching, Carole Ettinger, PMP, Senior Project Manager, Akron Children’s Hospital
- Monday, March 4 at 3:30 p.m. and Wednesday, March 6 at 11:00 a.m.
- A Spoonful of Sugar: Winning over physicians at FMOLHS with fast, secure access to roaming Citrix desktops, Johnny Brister, Infrastructure & Technology Services, Franciscan Missionaries of our Lady Health System
- Monday, March 4 at 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday, March 6 at 12:30 p.m.
- Balancing Privacy and Security in a Virtual Desktop Environment, Frank Fear, VP IS, Memorial Healthcare
- Monday, March 4 at 5:00 p.m.
- Speeding Access to EpicCare at Mercy Health System, Benjamin Exley, Manager, Information Systems, Mercy Health System
- Tuesday, March at 4 12:00 p.m. and Wednesday, March 6 at 3:00 p.m.
- R UR DOCS TXTING?, Ed Ricks, VP and CIO, Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Tuesday, March 5 at 3:00 p.m. and Wednesday, March 6 at 4:30 p.m.
- VMware View, OneSign and Zero Clients: The Heartbeat of Healthcare Delivery, Jonathan May, Network Server Specialist, MidMichigan Health
- Tuesday, March at 3:30 p.m. and Wednesday, March 6 at 12:00 p.m.
In addition to demonstrations at the Imprivata booth, Imprivata No Click Access™ to roaming desktops, applications and devices will be will be demonstrated at 16 partner booths, including :
- Barco (Booth #7021)
- CDW (Booth #229)
- Cerner (Booth #4941)
- Citrix (Booth #5741)
- Dell Wyse (Booth #4427)
- EMC (Booth #741)
- Forward Advantage (Booth #2669)
- HP (Booth #1627)
- Jetmobile (Booth #3386)
- Lincor (Booth #3811)
- Pivot (Booth #770)
- RFIdeas (Booth #5719)
- Samsung (Booth #4281)
- Siemens Enterprise Communications (Booth #8229)
- Siemens Healthcare (Booth #2641)
- VMware (Booth #851)
During this year’s conference Imprivata will be conducting its #MeaningfulSteps to Meaningful Use campaign asking the HIMSS13 community to weigh in on their Meaningful Use initiatives. Show attendees can take #MeaningfulSteps to Imprivata’s booth (#3717) to pick up a free pedometer and enter to win a Jawbone UP, which Imprivata will be giving away every hour on the hour. At any time during HIMSS, attendees can tweet how many #MeaningfulSteps they’ve taken towards a healthcare IT initiative –to be automatically entered to win a Jawbone UP. Imprivata will also be giving away one Kindle Fire every 30 minutes after its booth theatre presentations.
To learn more about Imprivata, please visit http://www.imprivata.com.
Imprivata, the leader in healthcare IT security, enables secure access and collaboration for two million healthcare users worldwide. As the #1 independent provider of single sign-on and access management solutions for healthcare and other regulated industries, Imprivata OneSign® Single Sign-On is exclusively endorsed by American Hospital Association (AHA) and recognized by Gartner and KLAS. Imprivata Cortext™ is the leading free HIPAA compliant text messaging solution for healthcare. Headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts, Imprivata serves 1,300 hospitals in partnership with over 200 EMR and technology infrastructure vendors around the world. For more information, please visit http://www.imprivata.com.
All Imprivata products are trademarks of Imprivata, Inc. in the USA and other countries. All other product or company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
- * *