Protect Your Bubble Announces Its Destination Suggestions for St Patrick’s Day
Travel protection brand shares suggestions for St. Patrick’s Day Festivals.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) March 02, 2013
March 17th is Saint Patrick’s Day and it is the one day a year when everyone gets to be green, chase leprechauns and kiss the Blarney Stone. Protect Your Bubble, travel insurance brand, has a list of the five best St. Patty’s Day festivals for almost anyone, from the Green Isle or not.
New York City – If there was any doubt, perhaps that Pot O’ Gold is more mythical than originally thought. Since 1762, New York City’s Irish population has held its annual St. Patrick’s Day parade. The parade, and all of the activities that go along with it, is on the 16th this year because the 17th is on a Sunday. Be on 5th Avenue to watch, and be there early. The Irish do love a parade.
- San Diego – Across the country, literally, San Diego has its own St. Patrick’s Day activities. Again because of the day of worship, the parade and festivals are on the 16th. Hosted by the ICSC, Irish Congress of Southern California, they work all year to host this day’s events. Events start at 9:45a.m. with the parade starting at 10:30a.m. in Balboa Park.
- Chicago – The Midwest will not be outdone with their Irish pride, and the Windy City has its own proud Irish stock. Be around the Chicago River at 10a.m. to see them dye it green and the parade begins at Noon on Balbo and Columbus streets and ends at E. Monroe. Public transportation is highly encouraged for this event. Again, all activities are on Saturday, March 16th.
- Savannah – Georgia’s oldest city is home to a large Irish population and the green comes out in force on this day. Surprisingly, it hosts the second largest parade in the U.S. for Saint Patrick’s Day as well. Since 1813, Savannah has had a St. Patrick’s Day event. Starting at 10:15a.m three hours of floats, bands and even military participate with over 350 separate units, so bring a chair. It is going to be a while, but a good time is to be had.
- San Francisco – It seems San Francisco has nothing but parades and festivals, so St. Patrick’s Day is just another reason to have a good time. Events start at 11:00a.m. and run to 5:00p.m. in the 2nd and Market area. Irish culture, food, and character are all on display with plenty of family activities to do. Plus, it is San Francisco, check out the other sights available as well. As the other parades and festivals, events will be on the 16th this year.
When planning the next getaway, remember that travel protection is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions. Visit protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA