Protect Your Bubble, travel insurance brand, has a list of some of the top things to do in Dublin while visiting for St. Patrick’s Day.
ATLANTA, Ga. (PRWEB) March 03, 2013
Dublin, capital of Ireland, is a mecca for all things Irish, and the best time to go is on or near St. Patrick’s Day. Protect Your Bubble, travel insurance brand, has a list of some of the top things to do in Dublin while visiting for St. Patrick’s Day. Plan on arriving early to start the adventure.
- The Clarence – Throw a rock in Dublin and you will hit a pub. The Clarence, dating back to 1852, is more famous now than ever, chiefly because of the owners. Irish natives and band mates, The Edge and Bono, bought this pub to restore it to its original glory. Enjoy the Irish architecture, pull a pint of Guinness and relax in some of Ireland’s best hospitality.
- Café En Seine – One of the biggest nightspots in the city, it was Jameson Pub of the Year in 2002. End the night here before retiring to the hotel.
- Phoenix Park – A 1,700 acre paradise and former hunting ground, the park hosts the almost 180 year-old Dublin Zoo and home to over 700 animals. Also not to be missed is the Wellington Monument, the Ashtown Castle and the Halfway House for traditional carved meats and vegetables.
- Martello Tower – Fans of James Joyce will have to take this in. Joyce wrote his Ulysses here in 1904, and it is now a museum. Find old personal items of Joyce like wallets and ties, and for even more Joyce in your life, the James Joyce Centre is run by relatives of his sister.
- Earlsfort Terrace – Ceili Mor is an afternoon of all things Irish dance. Stop here to work up a thirst because attendance equals participating. Leave here and go to the next location.
- The Brazen Head – Open since 1198, it is the oldest pub in Ireland and close to St. James Gate, home of Guinness. Outside patrons can watch Skyfest, the fireworks display. Be surrounded by like-minded enthusiasts, all there to celebrate being Irish.
When planning your next getaway, remember that vacation insurance is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancelations and interruptions. Protect Your Bubble travel protection gives travelers peace of mind, starting at $14 per trip. Visit protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA