London, UK (PRWEB) March 04, 2013
In 2011, the value of the European neurological device market exceeded EUR 628 million. The market is poised for future growth and is expected to be propelled by the increasing number of elderly people, ongoing introduction and acceptance of new endovascular techniques, continued upgrading of neuromodular devices and technological advancements in the neurological devices industry.
The most prominent industry participants include such companies as Sophysa, Medtronic, Integra LifeSciences, Codman, Penumbra, Aesculap, Covidien, Stryker and Terumo, among others.
New research report “European Neurological Device Markets” worked out by iData Research Inc. has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: European Neurological Device Markets
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 10,995.00
The report provides access to the relevant information on the European neurological devices market. It also offers insightful analysis of Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Scandinavia, Portugal, Austria and Switzerland markets. The study contains all-round assessment of the market on the basis of geography and segmentation. The research includes a clear description of the current and emerging market trends, in-depth overview of the key factors limiting and driving the market, comprehensive evaluation of the competitive pressure, review of the recent market activities such as mergers and acquisitions as well as profiles of the leading companies on the market. In addition, the report presents a future forecast for the market and identifies the market strategic opportunities for the upcoming years.
The main market segments covered in the report include: cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) shunts, neuromodulation, detachable coils, liquid embolics, neurovascular catheters, neurovascular guidewires, neurovascular stents, transcranial magnetic stimulators, stereotactic systems and neurosurgical microscopes.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report provides insightful overview of the European market for neurological devices and helps to gain understanding of the predominant trends.
- The study includes the overall European market review along with the country-wise analyses.
- Comprehensive assessment of the key segments and description of the top forces influencing the market allow to determine the most promising segments and to plan effective market-entry or business expansion strategies.
- Review of the recent market activities assist in keeping abreast with the latest industry developments and changes.
- In-depth examination of the competitive climate and profiles of the market leaders helps to choose prospective business partners.
- The future forecast shows how the market is set to develop in the offing.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at iData Research page.