“Higher education professionals place a strong emphasis on the quality and accuracy of data that staff members use to make decisions. Perceptive DataTransfer 6.2 takes the automatic processing of this data to a new level of accessibility and accuracy.”
Shawnee, KS (PRWEB) March 04, 2013
• Perceptive Software, creator of process and content management products and solutions, announces the availability of Perceptive DataTransfer version 6.2 to the higher education community. Formerly known as Nolij Transfer, Perceptive Software’s web-based data upload solution helps colleges and universities optimize their technology investment by closing the information gaps in every department on campus.
- Perceptive DataTransfer version 6.2 offers higher education users several new benefits that make the data upload process more efficient and seamless. Perceptive DataTransfer version 6.2 offers report scheduling, email notification and provides seamless integration to other products such as Hobsons Connect CRM, Experian QAS Technology and ImageNow 6.7.
- Perceptive DataTransfer is designed for the higher education market using the most advanced search/match algorithms. Information from web forms, data files and any other source provided is automatically uploaded dramatically minimizing staff time and training required to ensure data integrity. Perceptive DataTransfer quickly and seamlessly integrates with the institution’s enterprise systems, to easily scale across campus.
- By integrating with Experian QAS Technology for postal address verification institutions are able to further increase data accuracy by correcting and validating address information. Address cleansing reduces returned mail, increases delivery rates and saves money by avoiding surcharges and overhead costs.
- Integration with Hobson’s Connect CRM provides institutions the ability to retrieve and update information between the CRM and their student systems eliminating unnecessary processes that could create bottlenecks or allow critical student information to be missed.
- Perceptive Software process and content management products and solutions for higher education are available on multiple platforms including desktop, web and mobile to meet each institution’s unique requirements. Perceptive Software also offers multiple integration options into each institution’s unique business application. Perceptive Software currently provides process and content management solutions to more than 700 colleges and universities worldwide, and is deployed on more than 1,400 campuses.
“Higher education professionals place a strong emphasis on the quality and accuracy of data that staff members use to make decisions. Perceptive DataTransfer 6.2 takes the automatic processing of this data to a new level of accessibility and accuracy,” said Dan Clawson, higher education solution marketing manager, Perceptive Software. “The new integration capabilities with other leading higher education products such as Hobsons Connect CRM and Experian QAS, along with new features including report scheduling and email notification, make Perceptive DataTransfer 6.2 a very attractive solution for higher education professionals who wish to realize additional operational efficiencies and increased student satisfaction.”
About Perceptive Software (http://www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Perceptive Software, from Lexmark International (NYSE: LXK), builds a complete family of intelligent capture, content and process management, enterprise search and integration products that link enterprise applications to the processes and information they don't manage, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility.