The transition to mobile means that organizations must be focused on not just what they offer, but how they offer it.
Sydney Australia and Broomfield Colorado (PRWEB) March 05, 2013
Avoka Technologies will present a live webinar entitled “The Emergence of the High-Performance Digital Front Office” on March 12th from 2:00 to 3:00PM USA Eastern Time. More information can be found here: http://www.avoka.com/company/events.
Regardless of an organization’s industry focus customers expect to receive outstanding digital experiences from any device. In short, the ability for organizations to deliver an “all-digital”, device-aware experience has become a competitive requirement.
Avoka will explore how the amazing growth of the use of smart mobile devices is driving significant changes in enterprise practices and processes. These changes are necessary because the “new normal” is that customers now expect:
- To be able to do everything and anything online
- Every customer-facing interaction is available as a digital experience
- All digital experiences are optimized for the device in use.
In other words customers increasingly want to serve themselves on the most cost-effective channel you can provide.
The webinar will look at how organizations are using Avoka Transact to create a Digital Front Office that replaces “analog experiences” – delivered through the call-center, the branch office, a static electronic form, or an application that that does not deliver an optimized device experience - with engaging, device-aware, digital experiences.
Attendees will learn how organizations in insurance, financial services, healthcare, government, life sciences, higher education, and other industries are:
- Turning call-center interactions, office visits and paper forms into engaging online experiences
- Delivering an optimized online experience for every device – from a single design
- Reducing transaction cycle times and feed your systems higher quality customer information
- Allowing business analysts to create and deploy powerful data collection applications
- Giving IT the management and control they need.
More information and registration details can be found here: http://www.avoka.com/company/events
Founded in 2002, Avoka Technologies helps organizations implement a Digital Front Office that allows customers to do anything and everything online – and on any device. A Digital Front Office replaces existing “analog experiences” – delivered through the call-center, the branch office, a PDF form, or an application that that does not deliver an optimized device experience – with engaging, device-aware, digital experiences that create new sources of customer value and revenue, increase customer loyalty, speed up the process, and reduces costs.