BOSTON, Mass (PRWEB) March 05, 2013
ZeroTurnaround is hoping the luck o’ the Irish will be with its JRebel users when avoiding Java redeploys this month. Offering a new giveaway promotion for its JRebel technology, codenamed ‘JRebelLuck,’ the promotion is active only during the month of March 2013. Participants have a shot at scoring an all-expense paid trip for 2 to Ireland for St. Patrick’s Day 2014 –there’s even a private tour of the Guinness factory in the pot!
Here’s how it works:
1. Complete the JRebel Activation Form: Gain access to a free 14-day trial, and be entered to win!
2. Copy the activation code to your clipboard: Paste it into the configuration wizard (inside the IDE) in the next step.
3. Add JRebel to the IDE (i.e. Eclipse, IntelliJIDEA, Netbeans): After submitting the form, follow the IDE specific instructions found in the left nav, and launch the IDE to get started.
Increase the odds of winning: Once 3,000 people have signed up for trial licenses of JRebel, the giveaway becomes active. After signing up for an evaluation license, a unique promo code will be emailed to the participant that can be used to help drive traffic to this offer. For every person that evaluates JRebel through the participant’s unique link, his or her name is thrown into the hat 1 more time. Get 10 friends to evaluate, the odds begin to multiply. Get the idea?
Here are some more details:
- Must be a Java developer or managing Java developers.
- Must provide complete and accurate contact info (ZeroTurnaround will contact the winner).
- Multiple sign-ups will result in removal from the promotion, which means there’s a very poor chance of winning the trip.
- Current clients or people that have already evaluated JRebel can still get a unique link and promo code which can be used to help drive more evaluations. It’s 1 to 1, for every eval registered, chances of winning increase by 1 more.
- Tweet @JRebel with a picture of a St. Patty’s Day celebration, and chances of winning increase by 1 more.
- The winner picks which city he or she would like to visit (Ireland or Boston – both known for their St. Patrick’s Day celebrations)!
- If, for whatever reason St. Patrick’s Day does not work as a travel date, ZeroTurnaround agrees to discuss changing the dates, given the cost stays the same.
- The cost cap for this trip is $5,000 USD.
The name of the game: GET LUCKY with JRebel!
Follow the action on Twitter using the hashtag #JRebelLuck.
ZeroTurnaround is dedicated to changing the way the world develops, tests and runs Java applications. Powered by award-winning Hotpatching Technology, JRebel and LiveRebel are revolutionizing the way Development and Operations teams work with Java. ZeroTurnaround’s technology is trusted by nearly a quarter of the Fortune 100 and several big-name companies including United Health Group, eBay, LinkedIn, Oracle, IBM, Hewlett Packard and more. Thousands of engineers use JRebel to transform the laborious build/test/deploy phase of application development into a light-speed cycle that delivers true bottom-line benefits. Also, ZeroTurnaround’s LiveRebel is an instant rollout/rollback tool for live applications, bringing Continuous Delivery to fruition for companies all over the world. ZeroTurnaround is headquartered in Estonia and also has offices in Boston. For more information, visit http://www.zeroturnaround.com or follow @jrebel on Twitter.