We help our members discover new trends and designers while translating high fashion looks into pieces to shop for and purchase now.
Portland, OR (PRWEB) March 05, 2013
The online social shopping site, Favery, announces partnerships with leading designers, bloggers and boutique owners to feature “Spring Fashion Must Have” lists. Members of the Favery community will discover the must-have clothes, shoes and accessories of the season, interact with fashion insiders and learn their style secrets. The unique content featured only on Favery offers anyone interested in style an easy way to discover trends, access fashion advice, get fresh style ideas and find and shop for original products.
Members should look for the “Spring Fashion Must Haves” on the Favery home page, http://www.Favery.com. From there, Favery users will be able to engage with the tastemakers themselves and discover great fashion, style advice and inspiration. All of these ideas and inspirations can be saved to members’ own Favery boards and shopped for directly from Favery.
Favery’s newest featured partnerships include:
- Kaitlin and Chrissy, authors of the blog, Roses and Rags
- Kate, author of the blog, O My Heart!
- Sarah Sherman Samuel, author of the blog, Smitten Studio
- Michelle, author of the blog and retail boutique, My Pretty Mommy
- Candice Pool of Finn Jewelry, fine jewelry designs and retailer
- Robert Freymann, designer and owner, Roberta Freymann and Roberta Roller Rabbit Boutiques
- Liz Lighton, fashion designer and online boutique Dizzy - Lizzie
- Emily Maynard, designer and owner of Elva Fields, online fashion jewelry designer and retailer
- DeLoom, an online boutique specializing in modern, vintage and handcrafted items
- Spool 72, an online boutique offering a one-of-a-kind selection of women’s clothing and accessories
“Favery’s goal is to make shopping for the latest fashion easy and fun,” said Favery CEO, Anne Nichols. “We help our members discover new trends and designers while translating high fashion looks into pieces to shop for and purchase now. And, what better fashion advice and style ideas can we offer our community than from those tastemakers who are on the forefront of creating great style?”
In addition to the Favery community gaining easy access to beautiful fashion and original style advice, the “Must Have” lists provide tastemakers a new avenue to promote their brands and broaden their reach and exposure with the Favery community.
Members can “Fave” tips and ideas onto personalized boards and choose to make boards public or private. Favery is the place to have a dialogue with a fashion oriented community of friends on what to wear to just about anything, from a cocktail party to a wedding to a career moment. The “Spring Fashion Must Have” lists will be featured on Favery through March.
Favery is the social shopping website bringing members the latest styles and trends from the hottest boutiques, designers and brands. This fashion oriented community provides a venue for members to follow stylish friends and experts, discover and shop for new clothes, shoes, accessories and more, and get advice directly from fashion’s innovators. Not on Favery yet? It’s free and easy to create a new account and join the community - http://www.Favery.com.
Favery is a registered trademark of Favery, Inc. All other trade names, trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.