When: April 13-14, 2013 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PT); Where: Embassy Suites LAX South 1440 E, Imperial Ave, El Segundo, CA 90245; Instructor: Carlton Nettleton
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 08, 2013
Typical attendees in the past have been functional managers, team leads, analysts, architects, engineers, software developers, directors, testers and other roles that support product development.
The learning objectives for this course are:
- List the five values of scrum and the eight essential Scrum principles.
- Discuss each piece of the Scrum framework, it’s purpose and interaction with the other pieces of the framework.
- Describe the rights, responsibilities and interactions of each role in Scrum – team member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster and stakeholder.
- Discuss with the other participants what Scrum means and what it will mean to be a ScrumMaster in an organization.
- Identify the main obstacles to using Scrum and the challenges for sustaining Scrum in an organization.
- Evaluate if Scrum is the right process for a specific individual, team, project and organization.
- Practice applying ScrumMaster skills and thinking to solve day-to-day issues and challenges.
- Watch Scrum in action as the framework of Scrum will be used to deliver the course material.
- Draw a diagram describing the Scrum framework, highlighting all meetings, roles and artifacts.
If the Los Angeles CSM training is something that your interested in, contact us now! Early bird pricing is good thru March 13, 2013. For details on this course or to register: http://agile.conscires.com/certified-scrummaster-training-losangeles-02/.
We also have a more basic course on agile and scrum (not certified) as well as Advanced Scrum Master training. If you are interested and are in transition or a student ask about our discounts.
You may contact us at agile(at)conscires(dot)com.