London, UK (PRWEB) March 05, 2013
Brazil, India and China form the top three country markets for defense, which are expected to have the best growth perspectives in the near term. The list of the world leading concerns of the worldwide defense market includes but is not limited to competitive pricing pressures, budget cuts and reverse-engineering (especially in Iran and China). The defense R&D budgets are likely to decline by over 8% through 2017. The highest level of the technological advancements is predicted to be observed in such market segments as soldier modernization, caver warfare and UAVs. High customization of suppliers’ service packages, consolidation of the defense industry and high international supplier quality and certification represent the most prominent emerging trends on the global defense market. Japan is anticipated to exhibit the largest growth rate amid the developed countries through 2017.
Nanocerox Inc., BAE Systems, Northrop Grumman Corporation, ManTech International Corporation, Paramount Group, Boeing, AgustaWestland, Prox Dynamics and Rosoboronexport are among the entrenched participants in the global defense industry.
New research report “Global Defense Survey 2013 - Business Outlook, Key Markets and Opportunities” created by Strategic Defence Intelligence (SDI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Defense Survey 2013 - Business Outlook, Key Markets and Opportunities
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 2,000.00
The report offers an insightful overview of the global defense market by covering the historic background and the actual state of the market. The research thoroughly describes the prevailing trends and major factors driving and limiting the market; contains data on the top collaborative projects, staff recruitment. It uncovers relevant information on the market size, shape and value and also indicates the main market opportunities and challenges. The report includes competitive benchmarking and characterizes the behavior of the key market participants such as manufacturers, suppliers and buyers. The study also presents regional and country-wise analyses of the defense market; examine the market segmentation and scrutinize the investment climate. In addition, the research shows how the world defense market is set to change through 2017.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report extends one’s knowledge of the global defense industry by providing unique data on current market conditions and by explaining the key present and emerging market trends.
- In-depth examination of the major forces having influence on the market shape allows a reader to gain understanding of the market dynamics and to plan effective business strategies.
- Regional- and country-wise market analyses assist in evaluating of the growth potential in different regions and countries.
- Discussion of the key market issues helps to strengthen the decision making process.
- All-round assessment of the market segmentation helps to determine the most promising market sectors, identify which ones will undergo the highest technological advancement and to plan successful investment strategies.
- Competitive benchmarking and data on the key market players help to understand who stands where on the global defense market.
- The future forecast offers a glimpse on the possible market development in the upcoming years.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at SDI page.