Protect Your Bubble Shares Seven Reasons Consumers Should Insure their Spring Break Trip
Travel protection brand provides insight into trip spoilers.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 05, 2013
Spring is a busy time for travel, but there are so many things that could spoil someone’s spring break travel plans. Protect Your Bubble, travel insurance brand, shares some common trip spoilers. Here are seven reasons to insure spring break travel:
1. Cruise is cancelled due to weather or a mechanical issue
2. The traveler misses their flight, and therefore misses their cruise
3. An illness prevents a consumer from going on a trip
4. Sickness or injury while traveling causes then trip to end early
5. The consumer’s boss asks them to cancel their vacation due to a work emergency
6. A family tragedy occurs, preventing them from taking the trip
7. A vacation is ruined due to a flood or natural disaster
When planning your spring getaway, remember that vacation insurance is a great way to cover trip emergencies, cancellations and interruptions.Protect Your Bubble travel protection gives travelers peace of mind, starting at $14 per trip. Visit protectyourbubble.com for a quick quote.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA