New Social Loyalty startup FanCrank answers the question "What do I do with all these Facebook Likes?"

Share Article

FanCrank launches their new Social Loyalty Platform for Facebook Pages.

FanCrank Logo

FanCrank Logo

Find and reward the top 10% of your fans while incentivizing the other 90% to be more active, happy and drive sales directly from the Facebook Page.

Toronto based Social Loyalty Platform FanCrank launched today to help Brands and Retailers realize the engagement potential of their large Facebook fan base.

“The top 15 most liked brands on Facebook all have more than 15 Million fans with a few hundred thousand conversations going on at the same time. Yet even at this scale it is still 10% of the Fans generating 90% of the page engagement” says FanCrank founder Lyon Lee.

“With FanCrank installed on your Facebook Page you can easily find and reward the top 10% of your fans while incentivizing the other 90% to be more active, happy and drive sales directly from the Facebook Page”.

FanCrank works by rewarding Fans with points for their current behavior on your Facebook Page. The points can then be applied against opportunities to earn prizes or recognition from the page owner. This builds a stronger community and enhances loyalty to both the page and brand by adding a light and fun competition to being engaged. Prizes can be customized to anything from a gift to coupons and gift cards.

“We created FanCrank as a great way for Facebook Pages of any size to reward people, drive sales, and create not just engagement but meaningful engagement with the people who are spending time on your Facebook Page” says Lee. “FanCrank offers the same solution to a Fortune 100 company with millions of fans as it does to a Social Media Celebrity with a passionate following.”

For more information or to try FanCrank for free, go to http://fancrank.com.

About FanCrank

FanCrank is a Social Loyalty Platform designed to increase engagement and drive sales from the most passionate fans on your Facebook Page. FanCrank was founded in 2013 and is based out of Toronto, Canada.

Media Inquiries:
Lyon Lee
Founder
http://fancrank.com
pr(at)fancrank(dot)com

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Lyon Lee
Follow us on
Visit website