New York City, San Francisco (PRWEB) March 06, 2013
Culintro is a restaurant job board and networking organization for the restaurant industry. Established in 2009, Culintro now boasts 25,000 members and is based in NYC & SF.
“With a little effort, you can turn your ordinary job posting into one that truly stands out in the eyes of job seekers, drives more applications and leads to better hires. All it takes is knowingwhat to include – and what to avoid – when creating your next job posting”.
There are five important rules included in the posting:
1. Include your Restaurant’s name in the title of the posting.
2. Keep the posting brief but detailed with the contact information highlighted.
3. Include Restaurant Logos.
4. Spell check your posting.
5. Utilize keywords as often as possible.
For more details the important rules of posting a restaurant job, please visit the Spoonfed blog.