Short Hills, NJ (PRWEB) March 09, 2013
Garden Communities is making its residents lives easier with its new Resident Login Area. Free of charge, residents can pay their rent, submit service requests and feedback, get the latest news about their community, and more, all from the ease and convenience of their computer.
Using the Resident Login Area is easy. Residents simply visit the Garden Communities website and select the “Resident Login” link located at the top of the website, to access the Resident Login Area. Following, residents select their state and community. They will then be automatically re-directed to the Resident Login Area, where they can access these tools and resources:
1. Online Rent Pay and Automatic Payments - Garden Communities’ secure rent payment system makes it easy for residents to pay their rent online. In just seven easy steps that take minutes to follow, residents can have access to pay their rent online. In even less time, they can make payments. Residents also have the option to schedule automatic payments so they won’t ever have to worry about manually paying their rent again.
“By having the ability to pay their rent online, residents save money on checks, envelopes and stamps. They even save time by eliminating travel time to mail their check or the task of dropping it off at the property management office,” said Steven Lefkowitz, Garden Communities Controller. “This was an important convenience our residents were asking for, and so we created it for them.”
A recent usability study done by Garden Communities on the Resident Login Area produced positive results from residents, with an emphasis on the convenience of being able to pay their rent online. A current resident of Ridgeview Commons, an apartment rental community in Morris County, NJ, said her favorite thing about the Resident Login Area is being able to pay her rent online and described it as an essential service.
2. Submit Service Requests Online - Residents can submit service requests 24/7 directly to our Maintenance Technicians online by utilizing the service request form. The service request form asks questions to provide Maintenance Technicians with detailed information on the work that needs to be completed. In return, Maintenance Technicians can quickly respond to residents and meet their service request needs.
3. Resident Feedback - The resident feedback form allows residents to tell the management at Garden Communities how they are doing. Whether the feedback is good or bad, the management team wants to learn how they can improve their communities.
4. News and Announcements - News concerning Garden Communities is listed under “Community Newsletter”- a seasonal newsletter. Important announcements are listed directly on the resident community page. The news and announcement section provides residents with the latest news about their community.
5. Informational Articles - Additional materials listed in the resident login area include:
- Educational articles on renters insurance and how residents can obtain insurance through the communities’ partnership program with Effective Coverage.
- Information on saving energy through utilizing 3rd party electricity providers.
- A library of things to do in residents’ areas, through the use of Walk Score, an application that helps residents find the walkability of any address, residents can learn what there is to do in their community, discover local hot spots and discover their neighborhood.
To locate available Garden Communities apartments in New Jersey, New York and Connecticut please visit http://www.GardenCommunities.com.
About Garden Communities:
Established in 1954, Garden Communities makes every effort to place its beautiful rental communities in areas that provide easy access to major highways and public transportation, top schools, recreation, shopping and entertainment. To find out more about Garden Communities, please visit http://www.GardenCommunities.com.