Miami, FL (PRWEB) March 12, 2013
Cleaning jewelry can be tough. Every day hands come in contact with millions of germs, dirt and oil that are tarnishing and dulling the nation's favorite gems. For many, silver charm bracelets have grown in popularity, but have left many women with dull, dark, charms weeks after purchase. While cleaning a Pandora Bracelet, or any other silver charm bracelet,is a lengthy process which many don’t have time for, Distinct Bright has some tips for keeping baubles sparkly clean with DistinctBright, without harming your skin or jewelry.
Fernando Perez, a spokesman for DistinctBright, gives the best advice on How to Clean Pandora Bracelets and other charms:
1. Don’t disassemble the jewelry unless certain beads are sensitive to water: For those who have an extensive collection of charms, taking apart a bracelet leave an opportunity for pieces to go missing. Unless your charm bracelet is covered in mud, do not take it apart.
2. Pour a cup of warm water until there is a quarter of a cup
3. Place 16 Drops of DistinctBright in the cup
4. Place Jewelry in the solution
5. Remove Jewelry, brush gently with a cloth, and repeat if necessary
An additional tip that Perez suggests is to stay away from using scrubs or toothpaste to clean silver or any other precious metal. Using a natural solution like DistinctBright will stop the metal and gems from deterioration, unlike when using chemicals or scrubs. Also please note that some glass beads and crystal manufacturers recommend not using water solutions to clean their beads.
Distinct Bright is an advanced cleaner that uses nature’s power to clean, sanitize and protect personal items like jewelry. Distinct Bright contains no ammonia or harmful chemicals and is easy on the skin. Distinct Bright is non-toxic, has no harmful fumes, contains no allergens and is powered by probiotics.