Protect Your Bubble shares its buzz worthy gadgets emerging from the Mobile World Congress 2013, and the features of each gadget.
Atlanta, Ga. (PRWEB) March 07, 2013
Looking for a quick glance at the upcoming gadgets in 2013?Protect Your Bubble shares its buzz worthy gadgets emerging from the Mobile World Congress 2013, and the features of each gadget.
First on the list is another smartphone from HTC. While at first glance it may not distinguish itself from the horde of 5-inch smartphones already on the market, the One has a few tasty features:
- A custom home screen named “BlinkFeed,” which features a constantly running news ticker in the background
- The patented “Zoe” camera, which can record video and take photos simultaneously
- A premium aluminum design that gives it a bit more flair than other similarly-priced phones
- Price point is about $300 (subsidized from wireless carriers)
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Sony’s Tablet Z is definitely gaining momentum and buzz:
- Measuring in at just 6.9 mm, this makes it the thinnest and lightest 10.1 inch tablet currently on the market
- A waterproof exterior, with a built-in infrared port for linking up and controlling your various gadgets and devices at home
- Very competitive internals, featuring a quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, and 16 GB of storage
- Price points for the entry-level model is $499
HP Slate 7
HP introduces a new, wallet-friendly, tablet:
- A crisp 7 inch screen, 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of storage, and a duel-core processor
- An aluminum case and Beats Audio hardware
- A very attractive $169 price tag
Asus PadFone Infinity
The PadFone Infinity is Asus’ 3rd attempt to create the magic formula that will break into the mainstream market:
- A 5-inch 1080p display on the smartphone, with a 10.1-inch 1080p display when you slide the phone into the tablet dock
- A quad-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, a nice 64 GB of storage space, and a 13 megapixel camera
- If the PadFone Infinity actually makes it onto any U.S. based wireless carriers, you’ll get the portability of a smartphone with the increased usability and comfort of a tablet, without having to double up on data plans each month with your provider
- High, rumored price tag at $1,300
ProtectYourBubble.com offers smartphone and tablet insurance and coverage includes loss, theft, accidents and damage and provides replacement devices in 24 hours. For more information, visit ProtectYourBubble.com.
About Protect Your Bubble
Protect Your Bubble is a specialty insurance brand, offering insurance for gadgets, pets and
travel - all for today’s modern consumer.
- Gadget - Smartphone and tablet insurance covers loss, theft and water damage and consumers will receive a replacement device in 24 hours. Home gadget warranties provide coverage for mechanical breakdown and accidental damage for laptops, game consoles and cameras as well as mechanical breakdown for appliances, televisions, desktop computers, home theater systems and more.
- Travel - Plans provide a variety of coverage for single and multi-trip options including cancellation, interruption, medical/dental, baggage, rental car and much more like 24/7 emergency services including, consult a doctor, roadside assistance, restaurant reservations and even set up tee times through their concierge services.
- Pet - Plans provide up to 90 percent reimbursement for covered vet charges for eligible accidents, illnesses, hereditary conditions and behavioral treatments and alternative therapies. They allow owners to visit any licensed vet in the country. Additionally, annual deductible options start at $100 which only need to be met once per plan year.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Protect Your Bubble is available online, via mobile app or phone, allowing consumers to understand, buy and, most importantly, protect what enriches their lives. Find Protect Your Bubble USA on Facebook or Twitter (@PYBUSA) or visit protectyourbubble.com for more information or to get a two-minute quote today.
Protect Your Bubble USA